COnfirmed EQUIFAX REporting Accounts

lukegotswag

The last post in this topic was posted 3512 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So i received my EQUIFAX report finally for the first time and after taking some time to go through i am able to confirm a couple that report to EQUIFAX or sure...

AT&T landline services

SPRINT Wireless services..

Sprint is kinda iffy however seeing as I have had them since December 2011 and they only reported up through February 2012.. i still have their service and i confirmed by account number it was them, however.. dont know what is up with that.. dont want to dispute it and mess around and lose the whole trade therefore.. ill just let it be... we switched to AT&T Wireless couple days ago so here is to hoping they report to EQ.. ill add a trade with that..

AT&T (landline) FAITHFULLY reports on the 27th of the month EVERY MONTH for me on Equifax.. and on D&B.. just have to get my first copy of Experian file and i will attempt to conclude who is reporting there..

You have telephone companies reporting as a tradeline?

actually the category it reports to on the EQUIFAX report is "SERVICE" .. forgive me for not specifiying that.. again.. my first time looking at the Equifax business report.... I only have one in the trade category which was an order i did with the company that used to exist some time ago called "AZ SNACKS" ... they reported a $1000 credit line and all i ordered i believe was $50 worth of snacks. No teven sure if it still exists but i believe it was ran by the same people or affiliates that operate the Strategic Network Solutions site. I think I will go ahead and deal with them in the near future as well to get another trade reporting as well.

The last post in this topic was posted 3512 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.