Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Progress Assessment Time

The last post in this topic was posted 2769 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

As a point of reference, I joined CB in June of 2012. You can see the cause/effect.

Thank you everyone, I have learned a lot. My goal for 2013 was $60,000 in available credit, which I thought was ambitious.

Here are my stats:

ScreenShot2013-06-13at81910AM_zps26709f6

I didn't include my mortgage, and Amex is NPSL, so I keep putting in progressively higher numbers to see if they'll be approved, and I keep getting green lights (last query was 28,000 and change...).

I think I need to stop getting new credit cards for a while. :P

Edited by cv91915

Thank you. I posted this because I was tired of seeing posts that started with "I need to fix my credit as soon as possible so I can buy a house..." This #$%&^# takes time. :P

This #$%&^# takes time. :P

Yes, it does! I'm up a little over 100 points since March last year, but have a long way to go still.

This #$%&^# takes time. :P

Yes, it does! I'm up a little over 100 points since March last year, but have a long way to go still.

That's awesome. Keep it going!

Congrats on the progress.

Slow and steady, stay the course, follow the lessons, and it will happen. This stuff does not happen overnight, nor will it unless you put the time and effort in.

Congrats on the progress.

Slow and steady, stay the course, follow the lessons, and it will happen. This stuff does not happen overnight, nor will it unless you put the time and effort in.

Agreed, and agreed!

Great progress!!!! I joined Aug 2011 and I never thought I'd be where I am today!

All thanks to CB!

Keep up the good work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God Bless you CV!

Now you got my adrenaline going...I'm not going to sleep tonight.

(seriously) :wave:

Sorry about that. :P

Amazing progress this year! An increase of over 127K on 8 new accounts... 15.9K average. Outstanding approvals! :clapping::good:

Amazing progress this year! An increase of over 127K on 8 new accounts... 15.9K average. Outstanding approvals! :clapping::good:

Thank you. It was approvals + recons, really! Walmart Discover went from under $2k to $15,000 in a single five-minute phone call. Makes me think I should have asked for more. :P

Thank you. It was approvals + recons, really! Walmart Discover went from under $2k to $15,000 in a single five-minute phone call. Makes me think I should have asked for more. :P

What are the 8 approvals and their CL's from this year?

More is mo betta!! good job!! I hope to have some 5 minute calls like that.

More is mo betta!! good job!! I hope to have some 5 minute calls like that.

What are the 8 approvals and their CL's from this year?

The results also included some CLIs and one self-inflicted CLD on a secured card, which I should close. :)

ScreenShot2013-06-15at104834AM_zpsea4b5f

That's wonderful! Do you B* CV?

R U kiddin'? You think he's called a BI GrassHopper for nothing?! :lol:

That's wonderful! Do you B* CV?

R U kiddin'? You think he's called a BI GrassHopper for nothing?! :lol:

I could just be BI-curious.

The last post in this topic was posted 2769 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.