Sign in to follow this  
NorthCol

How can I get a smiley face Walmart card?

Firstly it is orange and has glitter on it *yuck* and secondly it doesn't say Wal*Mart. If you didn't know anything about the card, you'd think they'd forgot to put their name on it or it is fake. Certainly a smiley face is much better and will also make people smile at least.

Firstly it is orange and has glitter on it *yuck* and secondly it doesn't say Wal*Mart. If you didn't know anything about the card, you'd think they'd forgot to put their name on it or it is fake. Certainly a smiley face is much better and will also make people smile at least.

Did you get a store card or a Discover?

My Walmart Discover (which I got just for the free monthly TU FICO) arrived a couple of days ago, and I was kind of relieved that it didn't say Walmart anywhere. This way I may not be embarrassed to use it in public. Not that I would use it in public; my secured card had better rewards...

Edited by cv91915

I got the Discover. I am not embarassed by WalMart. In fact, they could print WALMART in big bold letters all over it and I would not hesitate to use it anywhere.

I don't think "embarrassed" is the right word. Walmart is such an awful shopping experience compared to, say, Target, I can't force myself to shop there. It's more of an aversion, and a logo on the front of the card would only serve to remind me.

Yes, I hate that store that much.

My Walmart Discover (which I got just for the free monthly TU FICO) arrived a couple of days ago, and I was kind of relieved that it didn't say Walmart anywhere. This way I may not be embarrassed to use it in public. Not that I would use it in public; my secured card had better rewards...

Walmart store card = blue

Walmart Discover = orange

Actually, I really like the smiley face sticker idea! :good:

Walmart store card = blue

Walmart Discover = orange

Actually, I really like the smiley face sticker idea! :good:

http://www.smileystore.com/smiley-face-stickers?gclid=CPSzoaqCpbcCFW-CQgod-2UAtw

OT, but as a single man in his 30's... Target, Walmart, and Costco are all equally awful shopping/parking experiences that I try and avoid at all costs

OT, but as a single man in his 30's... Target, Walmart, and Costco are all equally awful shopping/parking experiences that I try and avoid at all costs

I don't mind Target. Costco is pretty bad, except right when it opens on a weekday, because it's not terribly busy then. I'd rather have my thingy fall off than shop at Walmart.

@CV, why do you hate Wallmart so much? In every post that is Wallmart related you make a point to display your utter hatred for the store. We get it YOU HATE WALLMART!!!! I am not a frequent shopper of them either but there are plenty of people on this Forum that are. We all are entitled to our own opinion and yours is truly respected but can we stop the constant Wallmart Bashing?

Edited by NEWSTARTIN2013

@CV, why do you hate Wallmart so much? In every post that is Wallmart related you make a point to display your utter hatred for the store. We get it YOU HATE WALLMART!!!! I am not a frequent shopper of them either but there are plenty of people on this Forum that are. We all are entitled to our own opinion and yours is truly respected but can we stop the constant Wallmart Bashing?

IT IS IN HONOR OF GEORGE

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER GEORGE

:wacko:

WALMART STOLE FROM GEORGE

+/- 111 POINTS

OR MORE

SOME OF US REMEMBER GEORGE AND HE ALWAYS USED TO BELIEVE THAT WALMART STOLE FROM HIM

I FORGET WHAT HE THOUGHT WAS SUBPRIME

But one of his most famous quotes was:

YOU CAN HAVE A PRINT OF MY flowers

IN A THREAD ABOUT THRUMB PRINTS FOR IF FOR A MAN WITH NO HANDS

:rofl:

Edited by rslifkin

IT IS IN HONOR OF GEORGE

+/- 111 POINTS

OR MORE

SOME OF US REMEMBER GEORGE AND HE ALWAYS USED TO BELIEVE THAT WALMART STOLE FROM HIM

Old ALL CAPS GEORGE I definitely remember from long, long ago. What happened to George? There were more old timers that used to crack me up!

I don't mind Target. Costco is pretty bad, except right when it opens on a weekday, because it's not terribly busy then. I'd rather have my thingy fall off than shop at Walmart.
Ditto. I hate Walmart, love their prices but hate the shopping experience. Still have a card from them tho! Wish they'd graduate me to their discover on their own

Ditto. I hate Walmart, love their prices but hate the shopping experience. Still have a card from them tho! Wish they'd graduate me to their discover on their own

The Walmart Experience (for ME) is PFE. But, I love to people watch! :P

IT IS IN HONOR OF GEORGE

+/- 111 POINTS

OR MORE

I believe the word you're looking for here is "thefted."

You may stop the constant Walmart bashing if you'd like, but this half of "we" probably won't.

There are several thousand reasons why I hate this store. Beyond the sh!ttty merchandise and horrendous shopping experience, just look on www.peopleofwalmart.com. I don't know what more needs to be said.

Hate? How can you hate a store that carries pants that one could only otherwise order from the back of Parade Magazine?