It's official GECRB hates me!!!

548ficoNtexas

The last post in this topic was posted 3131 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

When I was rebuilding I opened a walmart card (TU Fico was 597 at the time) with a $400 limit, up to $800 within 18 months. Have American Eagle, JC Penney, Old Navy, Dillards and Amazon. All cards have usage and always PIF. Walmart has the most usage because of the .10 cent off a gallon of gas, again always PIF. I have called underwriters numerous times and never get a CLI on any of the cards. Credit now is perfect, no negatives, lates, baddies etc. I got a letter in the mail today that they CLD my Walmart from $800>$100. MY credit score according to Walmart FICO is now $697!!

I dont understand what i've done wrong and why they hate me. But i'm about to close all GECRB cards, I have navy and they give me lots of luvin so I guess i'll stick with them.

<Off Soapbox

I feel the same way.

Applied for WalMart. Got approved for like $200. Had the account for a couple years. Credit limit increased with the soft pull method every 4 months. Got invited by regular mail to upgrade to WalMart Discover. Did it. Upgraded line to $3,000.

NEVER another CLI, ever. Soft pull, hard pull. They blame a BK I had in 2005 before I even got the original card.

Applied for Lowes 2011. Denied due to BK. Denied recon.

Applied For Toys R Us Christmas 2012. Denied due to BK.

CLD decline from $3000 to $2030 within the last few months on the one card I have with them (the WM Discover).

Not sure what they don't seem to like about me.

When I was rebuilding I opened a walmart card (TU Fico was 597 at the time) with a $400 limit, up to $800 within 18 months. Have American Eagle, JC Penney, Old Navy, Dillards and Amazon. All cards have usage and always PIF. Walmart has the most usage because of the .10 cent off a gallon of gas, again always PIF. I have called underwriters numerous times and never get a CLI on any of the cards. Credit now is perfect, no negatives, lates, baddies etc. I got a letter in the mail today that they CLD my Walmart from $800>$100. MY credit score according to Walmart FICO is now $697!!

I dont understand what i've done wrong and why they hate me. But i'm about to close all GECRB cards, I have navy and they give me lots of luvin so I guess i'll stick with them.

<Off Soapbox

There has been a shift with them for some reason, not sure what is going on internally with their processes. Now they are even pulling EX for approvals, which I never heard of them doing in the past - they were very finnicky with me when I had them also, one quarter I would get a CLI, next quarter it would be a CLD and back n forth.

<Off Soapbox

There has been a shift with them for some reason, not sure what is going on internally with their processes. Now they are even pulling EX for approvals, which I never heard of them doing in the past - they were very finnicky with me when I had them also, one quarter I would get a CLI, next quarter it would be a CLD and back n forth.

To my surprise when they pulled for my Sams card they puller EX, Carecredit and Walmart they pulled TU smh??

<Off Soapbox

To my surprise when they pulled for my Sams card they puller EX, Carecredit and Walmart they pulled TU smh??

Dunno jflora. In the past before my BK, GE pulled nobody but EQ for me, no matter what brand of card, including Walmart which was unheard of. Now since post BK they skip EQ and go for TU, and when I did TJX in-store that was an EX pull

<Off Soapbox

is kay/jared easy to get if you still have some baddies?

• 1 month later...

I requested clis every week thru underwriting and denied every time.had 1400 cl then they decreased me to $650! Haven't gotten anything since. TU fico 700. No negs. 3 inq. Avg accounts about 10k.

Maybe they flagged you as an unprofitable customer because they needed extra UW staff to answer all of your calls. :)

<Off Soapbox

is kay/jared easy to get if you still have some baddies?

typically long as you have some good tradelines as well on top of the baddies... i got fiancee Kay and she has charge-offs still showing from past and her only good active tradelines right now are car note, student loans.. but she had paid off cars in the past and couple good revolving from the past but no open revolving currently when she did the Kay.. they only approved for $400 but they took the chance. I say go for it if you have any positive tradelines in there admist the baddies that still remain.. and keep us posted on what happens...

The last post in this topic was posted 3131 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.