futurehomeowner?

The Master of Master Master Threads

Anyone want to start a new Master Issuers who pull EQ thread? And post a big list? :wave:

I am not sure that it is really possible. 1 creditor that pulls EQ may pull something else in a different part of the country. Your best bet is to look at the credit pulls data base.

Is there a master thread of issuers who pull FICO 04 v FICO 08? Searched and couldn't find anything.

This would be great.

Is there a master thread of issuers who pull FICO 04 v FICO 08? Searched and couldn't find anything.

This would be great.

How about one of you guys starting a Master Thread with a couple of Issuers, and the Community will add to it? :dntknw:;)

This is a great thread! Is there any way to edit the first post, to add in all the other threads listed in here, rather than having to scan through all the pages?

This is a great thread! Is there any way to edit the first post, to add in all the other threads listed in here, rather than having to scan through all the pages?

the only way to do so is have a mod do it. If this thread ever gets to 10 pages then it would probably be worth it. Being that it is only 3 I don't think they would spend the time.

Somebody who is interested in doing it, make a list and send it to me. But who would want to miss out on the fun of reading a little 3 page thread? :D

Somebody who is interested in doing it, make a list and send it to me. But who would want to miss out on the fun of reading a little 3 page thread? :D

I actually have a master list saved on my computer but I don't think it is worth your time yet. When I posted it originally the formatting needed messed with. Maybe when this gets to 5 pages we can worry about it.