The last post in this topic was posted 2928 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I just applied for a DCU CC...I got the message that someone will get back to me...blah blah blah. I never heard back so I called today and the "credit manager" looked at it...I was denied. :cry2: 2HP for nothing...does anyone have any success with recon? Does anyone know a phone number I could call. Thanks!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2928 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Aahz
      Was just in my local DCU branch and they had signage all over about this offer, though I have not yet received any direct messaging from them about it.

https://www.dcu.org/whats-new/zero-percent-balance-transfer.html

• By mizliz1011
      There are several that stand out in my memory...

DCU secured card -0- (ok in retrospect)
      CapOne secured card -0- (ok in retrospect exc for EX pull)
      $1K spg AmEx (Why so little?)
      requested NFCU CLI to $10K from $5K ($45K in savings and MMA and a $10K secured card)
      BCP AmEx (-0- wasted Ex pull)

and to top it off

Citi double cash 12/31 (wasted Ex pull)

Have $87.5 with perfect payment record... totally pissed off. Would have been happy with $1K to get into the door. Totally bereft over wasted HI.

Happy New Year- get out all of your complaints HERE! Who's next?
    • By RussInGotham
      Last months thread

Mine is up from 744 to 787!
    • By MJPEREZ77
      Hi CBers,

I have a question for you. DW app'd for the SYNC Home Design CC w/ EX frozen, after numerous calls to finally get to the correct UW department, and getting the right UW, we had them pull TU and she was approved (and on the 2nd call got a CLI, gotta luv SYNC!!! ). So we wanted to each get the Barclay's US Airways CC, she app'd and was Declined. NOW NORMALLY, I'd have her recon. BUT, as she has many new accts in the last 90 days, I am weary of having her call and have an UW look at her file as I have read that Barclay's is very new acct "sensitive". I remember a comment left for me once by someone on here, something about a farm animal getting slaughtered, lol. So I am thinking of letting this one go as to not bring any unwanted attention to her that might result in AA or a CLD. Am I thinking logically? Thanks again for your input!

Have a great rest of your week!!!
    • By JonCarrera
      Hi Marv,

Marv Question because your the only one that came to mind while i been car shopping recently. i recently applied and was approved by nfcu for 56k over 6 months at 4% but the car is really for my soon to be wife. and insurance has been under her name for the longest.

so question is would i be able to proceed to finance and insure and register under my wife, using NFCU ?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Edearing5

Important Information

Guidelines