Credit Reportings

a24socrgal

The last post in this topic was posted 3947 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I am writing because my husband defaulted on his Wold Mark timeshare and they repossessed the points on his credit. One reporting agency is not reporting the World Mark loan at all, One reports it as a paid repossession with a $0 balance and one is reporting it as involuntary repossession with a balance of close to $16,000.

We contacted the agency reporting it differently twice and both times World Mark states that it is reported correctly. We then attempted contacting World Mark again and they said the only record they have is that my husbands account is closed with no record of a balance but they can't change how it is reported. We are stuck and don't know what route to take next becuase if it states a $0 balance we could buy a house but without that line stating $0 we won't be able to buy for 7 to 10 years after they stop updating the report and if WM want's to be a pain they could do it yearly. I understand my husband was in the wrong but if they repossessed the points and re-sold them without a loss then we should no loger be liable.

Anyone that could please give me a direction to go at this point I feel like we are stuck. We have contacted the company directly, the reporting agencie, and did a conference call with an underwriter and they were not helpful at all and we once more got no where.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The last post in this topic was posted 3947 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.