Sign in to follow this  
DiamondDan73

Smart Credit Premium $9.95 Per Month Unlimited Pulls

Guys, is SCP still the only way to B* TU?

Yes. I read that people also added TU plus to speed up the process.

Thanks for the link. I just signup. I'm going to try for a month to see if I will like it. I just wonder how many pulls I can pull within 1 month. :P

Ron.

Is the jury still out on TU Total?

Edited by melikey

awesome, just cancelled my trial and signed up for premium. 16 TU inqs need to go bye bye. Also on a trial with TUplus but idk if I'm going to cancel or not, it's expensive.

sent via tapatalk

Is the jury still out on TU Total?

I mean does TUT work for B*? I can't find anything conclusive here. The question really is... does it make sense to keep TUT in addition to SCP?

Thanks

The word out is SCP is yes, currently it does. I cannot speak for TUT but am currently a gp for Geic o's offer which is said to be TU.

Correction: a week ago 1 had one, now I have four and no doubt confused myself...the Geic one is EQ not TU.

Ron you get one pull a day so you will get 30 pulls.

Thanks for your reply. I read something they limit 20 pulls.

Ron.

I have been with truecredit.com since 2008. The monthly charges are $14.95 for one daily TU pull and a monthly pull for all three. After seeing this post I thought I'd give them a call to see if they would match and they did. $9.95 for as long as I keep the service active.

I cancelled my SC for 24.95. Only had 2 days left on it, but didn't want to take a chance that this deal would go away before I grabbed it. I signed back up again for 9.95 immediately after cancelling. No problem so far.

Thank you all for this thread!

Just to clarify, it pulls all 3 reports but gives one score and the score is powered by TU?

So you can get B* on all 3 reports??

Edited by T77125

I have been with truecredit.com since 2008. The monthly charges are $14.95 for one daily TU pull and a monthly pull for all three. After seeing this post I thought I'd give them a call to see if they would match and they did. $9.95 for as long as I keep the service active.

I cancelled trucredit.com and I cancelled them a few years ago. They charged too much for a TU daily pull. I changed it to MPM for $12.95 (unlimited triple pull).

Ron.

Just to clarify, it pulls all 3 reports but gives one score and the score is powered by TU?

It only pulls TU.

Ron.

The FAKO score is almost exact the same as MPM.

SC: 779

MPM: 778.

Ron.

It only pulls TU.

Ron.

I signed up. I need to drop about 12 inq's. I've never tried B* b4. It's one pull per day or can I pull as many times as I like?

It only pulls TU.

Ron.

I signed up. I need to drop about 12 inq's. I've never tried B* b4. It's one pull per day or can I pull as many times as I like?

One pull per day. I just bumped off 1 inquiry today. :) You need to sign up more than 1 credit pull service to bump off inquiries. I used to have 3. Now I only have 2.

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

I have to say i'm very disapointed in my auto score of 670. I never had a late payment on any of my car loans or leases, have 2 loans reporting on my reports, one closed & one maturing next month & it shows a 670. Very disapointed.

It only pulls TU.

Ron.

One pull per day. I just bumped off 1 inquiry today. :) You need to sign up more than 1 credit pull service to bump off inquiries. I used to have 3. Now I only have 2.

Ron.

Really so this won't do anything for me?