How to proceed?

sillyviolet

The last post in this topic was posted 3281 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

This SV chick is obviously one of these women living in their own made up reality. When I was going thru my divorce my crazy ex would call her lawyer every other day especially after she realized the judge and even her lawyer started to realize she was crazy but her lawyer wont tell her that crazy=money fee's every phone call is a couple hundred bucks. And I don't know anyone else who has been thru divorce and custody but I'm calling BS!! On the we don't do custody on Thursday and hello?? you never get a response and hearing that quick over bs text. After being married to crazy for 18 years my crazy alarm is extra sensitive and its screaming like a air raid siren right now.

Edited by coachtom2183

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SV - a simple Google search is not cyberstalking - you have cross posted information at different sites using the same user ID - from the conflicting information you have posted, it's easy to see why folks would question the validity of what you are posting. You still have a profile up on Plenty Of Fish for instance, could be old, could be recent...but all these things added up together -leave a footprint - for your kids sake please take advice that other folks have posted in this thread..

Honestly. Quilty. What a waste of words.

This bish is unhinged, and while your advice is RIGHT, it's wasted here.... You know. Since it's all fakey fake fake.

What I don't get.. is why keep posting when you know multiple people have already called you out? The whole post about "In the past have gotten great advice" doesn't really fly. Yes she may have gotten great advice in the past until 99.9999% of the people on this board started catching on to her shenanigans.

Edited by beli

• Admin

SV, when you come here and post your nonsense, it opens you up to everything, especially when everything you post is a crisis. You never tell the complete story, only the part that you imagine is happening. So don't accuse people here of cyberstalking. If anyone is stalking, it is you with your BS. I think you owe everyone here a full confession and apology.

This bish is unhinged, and while your advice is RIGHT, it's wasted here.... You know. Since it's all fakey fake fake.

What I don't get.. is why keep posting when you know multiple people have already called you out? The whole post about "In the past have gotten great advice" doesn't really fly. Yes she may have gotten great advice in the past until 99.9999% of the people on this board started catching on to her shenanigans.

She got great advice. Most of which, she didn't utilize.

I believe nothing other than she needs serious help.

Umm because a part of me was hoping I was. I guess that is wrong. Plus having been through pregnancy myself, I figured I could help others with issues I faced during pregnancy. My cousins wife is a member of the board and suggested I join it because I have helped her with a lot of her concerns with her pregnancy. So I did thinking maybe I could help someone in the process. Unlike what you all seem to think, I do think of others and I am rather helpful with certain things.

No, no, no.

I for one believe her. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'd like to apologize for jumping to conclusions based on questionable evidence. Please keep us posted on what happens with custody arrangements.

Oh. Right. That's what I meant to say.

No, no, no.

I for one believe her. And I think I speak for everyone when I say that I'd like to apologize for jumping to conclusions based on questionable evidence. Please keep us posted on what happens with custody arrangements.

:rofl:

This is not a laughing matter!! A woman has been wrongfully accused!

No, no, no.

Oh. Right. That's what I meant to say.
:lol:

Umm because a part of me was hoping I was. I guess that is wrong. Plus having been through pregnancy myself, I figured I could help others with issues I faced during pregnancy. My cousins wife is a member of the board and suggested I join it because I have helped her with a lot of her concerns with her pregnancy. So I did thinking maybe I could help someone in the process. Unlike what you all seem to think, I do think of others and I am rather helpful with certain things.

Um. I don't really think you're the best person to be dispensing advice on anything other than "how to act crazy on the internet."

I was looking for advice and opinions on whether the text would be sufficient. I wasn't looking for cyberstalking and criticism. In the past, I have really appreciated the help and advice I got from some folks on this board. To those people, thank you.

I may have been way out of the loop on everything you've posted here but I'm fairly certain the advice has always been the same... 1. Get off the internet. 2. Call your lawyer. 3. Call a therapist. 4. Get off the internet. 5. Call the proper authorities. 6. Get off the internet. I could be completely wrong though... :unsure:

Um. I don't really think you're the best person to be dispensing advice on anything other than "how to act crazy on the internet."

Wait! Didn't you know????

While getting her masters in education, her instructors were so impressed that they called the nearby medical school, who were likewise impressed and gave her her MD and specialty in obstetrics - without requiring her to actually go to medical school or do an internship.. Therefore she knows all about pregnancy and how all are the same as hers and is capable of her giving expert advice in the field.

Word. :rofl:

I'm sure it was all wasted, just like all the advice given in the past. And that's really too bad, but I was sincere. Someone here needs help - maybe several someone's - but I wasn't joking when I said my concern is the kids.

I do have to say that I'm flummoxed that someone who comes here and posts about what a mess her life is, would want to offer advice to others. And it honestly seems odd to me to join a board to "help" folks on a subject that would be so difficult for me to accept. But to each their own. And if that was the case, I REALLY don't understand why SV lied about it and swore she had no idea what anyone was talking about.

By the way, I still have a girly little crush on LKH ... <3

I'm sure it was all wasted, just like all the advice given in the past. And that's really too bad, but I was sincere. Someone here needs help - maybe several someone's - but I wasn't joking when I said my concern is the kids.

I do have to say that I'm flummoxed that someone who comes here and posts about what a mess her life is, would want to offer advice to others. And it honestly seems odd to me to join a board to "help" folks on a subject that would be so difficult for me to accept. But to each their own. And if that was the case, I REALLY don't understand why SV lied about it and swore she had no idea what anyone was talking about.

Lying liars... lie. :dntknw:

Take a ticket,and get in line... :rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 3281 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.