Total Rewards Visa by Comenity

futurehomeowner?

The last post in this topic was posted 1751 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Finally Finally Finally got Total Rewards pre approval message when I logged in so I went for it not much but at least no resort fees on my next trip

Congratulations!

Your new Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card account has been approved
with a credit limit of $1500.00

Look for your new Total Rewards® Visa® Credit Card to arrive in
the mail within 7-10 business days.

Finally Finally Finally got Total Rewards pre approval message when I logged in so I went for it not much but at least no resort fees on my next trip

Congrats on the approval! FWIW, Platinum doesn't waive the fee entirely ... only makes it optional. If you want wifi or fitness center access, you'll still have to pony up.

Congrats on the approval! FWIW, Platinum doesn't waive the fee entirely ... only makes it optional. If you want wifi or fitness center access, you'll still have to pony up.

thanks do not need either as I can tether my phone to the laptop or iPad providing I have a signal

I need another credit card like a hole in the head. But I really want this one for the upgrade to Total Rewards Platinum status.

This gets you free parking at most Harrahs on the weekends in A.C. and Philly.

I still have not seen this pop-up on the Total Rewards site. Is there any truth that you need to be Opted-In first for it to happen?

Also, has anyone posted the link they were on when they recvd. the pop-up. Just saying. Thanks!

If you've opted out with the CRA's for them to share your info with 3rd parties, then I wouldn't expect you'll see the pre-approval. My EXP showed a soft by WFNNB-WFCB/ALLIANCE DATA on 4/3/13 (this has since been "chopped"). I have a separate hard inq on EQ for my application for the card.

I need another credit card like a hole in the head. But I really want this one for the upgrade to Total Rewards Platinum status.

This gets you free parking at most Harrahs on the weekends in A.C. and Philly.

I still have not seen this pop-up on the Total Rewards site. Is there any truth that you need to be Opted-In first for it to happen?

Also, has anyone posted the link they were on when they recvd. the pop-up. Just saying. Thanks!

the popup appeared after I logged into www.totalrewards.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My BK7 was discharged in April, '13. Comenity has approved various store cards via the shopping cart trick. Applied cold for the Ann Taylor, and Loft master cards and was approved; not much($1000 0n each), but none the less an approval. Yet, when I applied for the gander mountain master card, I was declined due to BK on report.

• 1 month later...

I applied for the Total Rewards Visa as well with the pop offer and I got the 7-10 day message. I received my card yesterday with a 6K limit, I called upon activation and I asked for a CLI. The rep asked me how much I wanted, I said 15K, and was offered a total line of 6400 which I declined and asked to speak with someone else that could help me with a higher line. After being on hold for a few minutes the rep came back with a counter offer of 14900 which I gladly accepted. So it can be done.

• 2 months later...

I applied for this card after months of debating whether or not I should even try. I've been working on getting collections taken off my reports and have had a great deal of success, so I decided to take the risk... crappy interest rate, but I'll take it for the (limited) perks since we travel to Vegas often.

Your application has been approved.
Credit limit: $7,000
Annual percentage rate: 22.99%
Your Total Rewards® Visa® credit card and welcome package will arrive by mail within 7-10 business days.

Congratulations!

At what point does the pop-up appear? Is it at the main screen that comes up as soon as you log in to your Total Rewards account?

Congratulations!

At what point does the pop-up appear? Is it at the main screen that comes up as soon as you log in to your Total Rewards account?

For me, it came up as soon as I logged in. I made sure to turn off any popup blockers. I didnt respond as I am not srue I want another card that I would rarely use. I never stay at their properties in Vegas, so not sure it would be worth it.

Is Comenity still BK-unfriendly?

You can get their cards with the shopping cart trick but if you apply directly and get a hard pull they will most likely deny for BK. I had that happen when I got my J.Jill card... I actually wanted one and I applied for it and denied for BK - 1 month later I got a preapproval message and ta da.... approval. :)

The last post in this topic was posted 1751 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.