Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Independent Foreclosure Review Notice

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.

The Palm Beach Post reports more than one million checks were mailed on Friday. I don't have one yet.

With only 50,000 checks cashed, would I be overly cynical if I thought that Rust's insufficent funds problem existed because someone neglected to move some of that $3.6B from an interest bearing account into the checking account?

So I just called BofA for status update and was told my amount has not been determined yet! How is this even possible? How did they get the number of qualified recipients on the table if some of us had no amount determination? I don't even know what to think right now....

So I just called BofA for status update and was told my amount has not been determined yet! How is this even possible? How did they get the number of qualified recipients on the table if some of us had no amount determination? I don't even know what to think right now....

I don't think there is any way to think of this logically....

via Tapatalk 2

I've read on other forums that some that had WF as a servicer have received their checks. The highest amount so far I've seen mentioned is 32,000 and that came through standard mail.

I couldn't stand the suspense any longer. I called. The only thing she could/would tell me is that my check had not been mailed.

via Tapatalk 2

They're so scripted on what they can and can not say. I've called quite a few times and attempted to dig some information out. One rep told me that she wasn't going to lose her job by deviating from their scripted responses. I hate waiting...

I hate waiting, too.

I even asked if I call back later and they had mailed the check, could they then confirm if it had been mailed? She had to check with her supervisor lol

via Tapatalk 2

Me too but that is all we can do...wait. I guess we will get it when we get it which could be as early as next week or as late as August.

Minnie they have zero information and are pretty much just buffers between us and the banks. I think they just staff the lines for each service not work directly with the banks.

Yep. I keep thinking of the Tom Petty song lol

She said August, too, which exceeds the time frame the post card indicated.

via Tapatalk 2

Right! August was just baffling to me as well. Especially when the press release said 90% of payments will be out by the end of April. Fr whatever reason we get to wait. Hope things turn out well for you :)

Minnie they have zero information and are pretty much just buffers between us and the banks. I think they just staff the lines for each service not work directly with the banks.

Yeah, I think so, too. They ask what bank and then transfer the call.

via Tapatalk 2

I just received a phone call from Wells Fargo a few minutes ago which I thought that was odd since I haven't heard from them since the foreclosure in 2010. They called to verify that I had received the letter via FedEx stating that I would be getting my check via certified mail and would need to sign for it. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Just got off the phone with Rust and the rep said my payment was sent out today! I'll update you guys when I receive it.

Found out someone got a check for $64k.. I don't know the person but someone I know does.. Wow!!! I don't know who he banked with. People can't believe it.... But it's true; doesn't make up for the pain and sleepless night.

Just got off the phone with Rust and the rep said my payment was sent out today! I'll update you guys when I receive it.

Hope it's the big one!!!!

Am seeing that Rust has updated info and can tell when payment will go out. Of course they transferred me to BofA who could tell me nothing. Good luck if you decide to call..

This message is 749 days old.  We'd prefer it if you'd start a new topic instead of replying to this one.