Good Will Success!!! Apollo Groups(University of Phoenix) Gone!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2756 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my!!! I am relieved to see this post. First of all, congrats on getting it removed!!!

Also could I get the addy you sent it to as well. Dh has a small amount TL with them that we have been wanting to send a GW letter out for. I am hoping they are as generous with him as you. Did you just use a sample GW letter and tailor it to your needs? Again, congrats! I bet that's a relief. :)

• 1 month later...

That is awesome!!! I was just coming here to state that they validated the hell out of my goodwill letter and declined to remove a PAID account. They are only reporting to Experian but that really pisses me off. What address did you use? I think I used like 6.

• 3 months later...

The last post in this topic was posted 2756 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By lakegro
      Hey CB! I have a question that I can't figure out the answer to, so I'm posing it to all of you wise folks on here in hopes that I can get this resolved.

I have an outstanding c/o with University of PHX from 2009 that has been a thorn in my side for ages. I shouldn't have been charged because I never attended the classes but anyone who's familiar with U of P knows they are money-hungry asshats. Needless to say, every dispute I've sent in has come back verified. I've written their dispute management office asking for proof of the debt and they've given me the run around. I've written the BBB and FINALLY had it deleted from my TU but it remains on my EQ and EX. I just received a letter from a CA, Asset Recovery, offering me the opportunity to pay 25% of the debt owed. My question to you all is should I write back that I will accept the offer if U of P deletes the TL from EQ and EX? The CA hasn't reported this YET but I know it will be soon, so I plan to send in a DV to them first. What should I do -- I'm confused about what steps to take here!

Thanks in advance!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jdubb29

Important Information

Guidelines