Sign in to follow this  
supercreditman

From riches to rags in 2012. It's time for a comeback in 2013!

Congratulations Thirst. That is awsome how you got approved at Logix!!!!!

Guys, since I burned GE, I think it's amazing that i got back in the door with them. My plan is to use a couple of the accounts that I have use for, like Sams, Walmart, and Lowes, and, in a couple of months, ask if they will convert any of the ones that offer a Visa or Discover from the store charge to the credit card. I'm sorry you all disagree, but I think a lot of small accounts is better than nothing. Let's see what First Nation Bank thinks in a couple of days when the rest of my inquires are gone from my TU report and I apply for the card and the personal unsecured LOC. I think they will pull TU, from what the rep at the bank said, but I'm not trying any apps that will pull EX until I apply with FNB first, just in case.

Other threads on CB talk about choppage and bumpage on EQ, but I haven't seen squat. EQ has only added about 6 of my new accounts to my EQ report. Even on of my Cap 1's that I've used regularly over the last 7 months, isn't showing on EQ. I don't know what's up with them, but I don't want to call and complain because i know I have a ton of softs on there and something should eventually happen, according to others.

My CK score dropped to 644, I guess due to a couple old closed positive account histories disappearing, and replaced by new toy limit open accounts. But the SC score increased from 701 to 707.

You guys are a riot. Debating if I'm going down the wrong or right path. Just absorb the information I'm posting. Good or bad, it is my contribution.

SCM

Me personally, I have some "baddies" (lates with GECRB, but I paid it on the last possible day (my AEO) before it went to collections.. so, I feel as though I have the chance to build with them, with time, a better credit history, and good usage of the account.

SCM, is this a part of your strategy as well, to manage the accounts well that you get?

Rslifkin

What do you expect me to say?> That I have no intention of paying on any of the credit I've been opening? Of course I'm not going to pay on any of the acounts I'm opening. I'm just going to screw everybody in sight. /and they will keep ginving me more and more credit even though i don't pay a dome on teh credit I already have. And soon, I will have $3,000,000 iavailable credit again. Sounda like a plan! I guees I will have to retract all the posts I already put up about paying as much as I possibly can on my credit. Only a dummy would do that.

SCM

Rslifkin

What do you expect me to say?> That I have no intention of paying on any of the credit I've been opening? Of course I'm not going to pay on any of the acounts I'm opening. I'm just going to screw everybody in sight. /and they will keep ginving me more and more credit even though i don't pay a dome on teh credit I already have. And soon, I will have $3,000,000 iavailable credit again. Sounda like a plan! I guees I will have to retract all the posts I already put up about paying as much as I possibly can on my credit. Only a dummy would do that.

The formula for credit success is to have as many 30, 60, 90, and 120 day lates, and charge offs as you possibly can, to build good credit.

SCM

I didn't have my cheaters on when i wrote my last post. I have a credit spreadsheet that I follow religiously, like my bible. I have all the opening dates, CLI dates, due dates, minimum payments, APR's, what I bought last, BT offer expiration dates, and more, so that I can make sure I don't do anything right.

SCM

Rslifkin

SCM

SCM, we both have run into credit difficulties.. I was trying to work in something to appease these haters you have, that think that what you are doing is stupid, and to type some of the basic sense, since I like your strategy... No, I don't expect you to say that you intend to default...

The formula for credit success is to have as many 30, 60, 90, and 120 day lates, and charge offs as you possibly can, to build good credit.

Well I have earned some of each of those recently, so I have my unofficial celebration date at 2 years away. Maybe I will even have an AMEX!

rslifkin

You probably need to stay out of this thread please.

If you want me to, I will...

rslifkin

You probably need to stay out of this thread please.

If you want me to, I will...

^^ Do you want me to?

4 new Comenity accounts were added to my TU report today, after I did my daily pulls. I got an alert from CCTP. Sportsmans, Onestop, Linen Source and and I think, Ann Taylor. Ouch. I have a bad feeling about the results I will see tomorrow, since they are not increasing my number of open accounts, but apparently deleting aged ones. The AAOA is quite low already, like 3 years. On the upside, I will probably get some "b" tomorrow, and that should compensate for the loss by AAOA, at least some. I am eagerly waiting to apply for the First National LOC and Visa that supposedly pull TU.

I'm going to search if Comenity pulls softs or hards for CLI's with the LUV buttons on their account management sites, and if you have to wait 6 months to bother trying. I've been hitting the buttons on the Barclays and Cap 1 sites to no avail.

The only Comenity account that I'm really glad I got is the Sportsman's Visa. However the JCrew and Express may have helped me get the Barclays cards when i only had a couple accounts, so the store charges serve a purpose.

SCM

4 new Comenity accounts were added to my TU report today, after I did my daily pulls. I got an alert from CCTP. Sportsmans, Onestop, Linen Source and and I think, Ann Taylor. Ouch. I have a bad feeling about the results I will see tomorrow, since they are not increasing my number of open accounts, but apparently deleting aged ones. The AAOA is quite low already, like 3 years. On the upside, I will probably get some "b" tomorrow, and that should compensate for the loss by AAOA, at least some. I am eagerly waiting to apply for the First National LOC and Visa that supposedly pull TU.
I'm going to search if Comenity pulls softs or hards for CLI's with the LUV buttons on their account management sites, and if you have to wait 6 months to bother trying. I've been hitting the buttons on the Barclays and Cap 1 sites to no avail.
The only Comenity account that I'm really glad I got is the Sportsman's Visa. However the JCrew and Express may have helped me get the Barclays cards when i only had a couple accounts, so the store charges serve a purpose.
SCM

have you looked into the possibility of a split TU file?

SCM

have you looked into the possibility of a split TU file?

Bingo, Trades don't just fall off.

SCM

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?app=creditpulls&do=do_search&creditor=first%20national&col=&order=

Stroked89coupe,

The bank I'm talking about is First National Bank of Hermitage Pa. Not FNBO (First National Bank of Omaha)

I clicked the luv button on the Express card site and got a 7-10 day message. i sure hope they didn't do a HP on EX. I can't pull CCTP today again, to see, cuz of the EQ report error.

Stroked89coupe,

The bank I'm talking about is First National Bank of Hermitage Pa. Not FNBO (First National Bank of Omaha)

I clicked the luv button on the Express card site and got a 7-10 day message. i sure hope they didn't do a HP on EX. I can't pull CCTP today again, to see, cuz of the EQ report error.

As I stated before it is a SP. You will usually get som LUV after you have had the card for a few months, and that depends on what card. good luck

I went to Susquehanna Bank, where I had my $1 million dollar mortgage up until 9 years ago, to open a checking. They had no record of me, and wouldn't open a checking cuz of a bad ChexSystem report. Most of the negative ChexSystem information, most likely, came from National Penn Bank. I had 2 business and 1 personal checking with them until a year ago. They all had negative balances from NSF fees and were charged off.

I went across the street from Susquehanna to National Penn and, after a bit of explaining the BK and a phone call to the headquarters, they gave me a new checking account. The next move will be to contact ChexSystem and tell them that the back that reported the negative info opened an account, and to delete the info. Possibly tomorrow, I will go to National Penn again and ask which report they pull for a personal LOC app. If it's EX, I'm going for it. 3 more inquiries must drop from my TU and it will be clear of them. Then, I will apply for both the personal LOC and CC from First National Bank of Hermitage Pa.

My TU and EX reports showed that Credit First NA (Firestone), gave me a CLI of $200 from $1200 to $1400. I used the card twice to get my vehicles inspected. The first time for $54 is already paid online. I guess they like that.

My CK score was updated as a result, and 1 inquiry dropped off my TU report. My CK score is now up 6 points again, to 650. I don't know if the CLI will have any impact on my EX report cuz I can't pull it due to the EQ error.

SCM

I had a long talk with an underwriter at Santander. She told me that mid 600 scores are not conducive to approval. She also said they are not BK friendly. But, she told me to apply at a branch and give the branch rep her direct number so she can process my app personally. I gut the impression she favors me.

I checked my CK score today, hours after pulling SC, and yet another inquiry dropped from my TU report as a result. There are only 2 inquiries on my TU now. Getting very very close to applying for the CC and LOC at FNB of Hermitage Pa.

Are you planning on trying to dispute off the IIB accounts and ultimately the BK? There is a pinned topic about the process someone used to get their BK deleted.

Send Checksystems a letter with your discharge papers and they will delete everything off the report. No idea why, but they do. Well, the pre-BK baddies at least.

It's very difficult being in Checksystems, they treat you like you're the lowest level of garbage when you go into banks.... definitely try to clean that up and you will have a much higher quality of financial life.

Send Checksystems a letter with your discharge papers and they will delete everything off the report. No idea why, but they do. Well, the pre-BK baddies at least.

It's very difficult being in Checksystems, they treat you like you're the lowest level of garbage when you go into banks.... definitely try to clean that up and you will have a much higher quality of financial life.

x2

While on my lunch break last night, i called ChexSystem. After a lot of ID verification, she gave me a fax number to fax proof of the BK. Once they receive it , they will delete all Chex history within 10 days adn send me a new report.

SCM

It is impressive the success you've had so soon after bk. It was a tiresome and frustrating road when I first was discharged, even 1.5-2 years after. The rejections weighed on me, many times making me want to just give up - in those times I just let things age. It has now been 4.5 years, and finally I feel like I have the upper hand with creditors.

SDFCU approved me for a 5k->20k cli, and lowered my interest rate to 6.9%

Partners approved me for a 13k->20k cli and lowered my interest to 7.9%

Logix approved me for a car loan at 1.99% and 15k at 8.2%

OCCU approved me for a duck card at 20k limit

I applaud you for the effort and success you have had, way more than I had at the beginning. Keep at it, you will reap the fruits eventually when it comes time. I don't quite recall your end goal, if it is to be able to finance for low cost, or to have a high number of cards. I did get a lot of push back for the # of accounts I had in reconing with some of these creditors, so personally, I am glad I did not open up too many accounts.

Just spent 30 minutes arguing with Chase to open an business CC for me.

They refused, citing that I've opened too many accounts over the past few years. They said 12 is way too many, and I should have only opened 3-5. This is with my running 20-30k a month in revenue through a business checking account. With that said, I did cause them 25k in losses with my bk, so it is somewhat understandable.

Edited by Thirst

I went to another Santander branch close to home and got on the phone with the credit card underwriter while in the bank office. She said that she still can't pull my Ex report cuz the freeze is back on. I'm going to unlock it again because, I think she is very in favor of approving me because of talking to me yesterday for about 15 minutes. I couldn't find my discharge letter after searching my house all morning today. I called my attorney from the Santander office too, and got a copy of the discharge letter faxed to Santander. They, in turn, faxed it to ChexSystem for me. So, it's only a matter of time before I can get a checking at Santander and at Susquehanna, who also declined my checking app.

SCM