Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

I want to stiff my Credit Cards, don't care about good credit

The last post in this topic was posted 2788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was gonna write something incredibly profound and poetic..... but instead... I'll just leave you with this:

trolling.jpg

:good: :good: :good: :good: :good:

I don't understand why some of members think that this guy decided to steal? Why everybody is treating this as a stealing or fraud or crime??? HOW!?? OP never mentioned that he got some CC's with a different name than his on them and want to steal the money. This would be considered as FRAUD - I agree. But in this case - there is no fraud. He has few cards, he wants to spend them, and he is looking for some answers ahead in case if he decided that he is not able to pay for them anymore. There is no FRAUD, this is not a criminal case. Bank approved him for a CC, he has a right to do with them anything he wants to. Spend it or keep it in the draw, pay for it or not to pay. That's his choice.

And even if you go to ask a good lawyer for some answers or advices for future case, he will always be happy to advice or will tell you what to avoid or be aware of.

I also didn't say that OP decision was the smart idea. $2,000 it is stupid way to destroy your credit report's. But if he made this decision - God bless him. Just write some answers if you have anything to write or go to the next thread if you don't have anything to say. The only thing I mentioned it was unethical in this case that one of the Admin's wrote "I would usually delete a thread like this but I'll leave it up so the
members here can have some fun telling you what you don't want to hear". You are not the GOD or the judge to treat people like this.

Edited by vezhiux

Wrong site. No one here is going to help you purposely stiff your creditors. You'll have to do that on your own without our help. I would usually delete a thread like this but I'll leave it up so the members here can have some fun telling you what you don't want to hear.

From my point of understanding it is a bit unfair to delete these type of threads.Just my opinion.

The reason these threads are deleted is because they go no where and end up way off track. No need to have that kind of useless content on here.

Edited by stroked89coupe

Charging on a card that you plan on CO'ing or IIB'ing is fraud. Not saying he's absolutely done that but unless I missed something here, I didn't hear him say he cut his cards up.

Wrong site. No one here is going to help you purposely stiff your creditors. You'll have to do that on your own without our help. I would usually delete a thread like this but I'll leave it up so the members here can have some fun telling you what you don't want to hear.

From my point of understanding it is a bit unfair to delete these type of threads.Just my opinion.

The reason these threads are deleted is because they go no where and end up way off track. No need to have that kind of useless content on here.

That, and leaving open to people publishing behavior that encourages or promotes this type of behavior. It is not that Admin wants to judge, it is to maintain integrity and not promote activity that CAN lead to fraud

From my point of understanding it is a bit unfair to delete these type of threads. I don't want to be mean or hurt anybody's feelings right now, but why everybody can talk and teach each other how to write a dispute letters to CRA's and lie that "I was never late" or "information is incorrect" or anything else. If you want to be honest person, you should close then all these threads, because according to some of you "honest people", if you got into trouble at some point of your life - then you should suffer all these 7 years and wait until collection or late payment dissapears from credit reports. 99% of people who has collections or late payments did not made a payment "on purpose". Someone lost job, someone got a divorce, but payment was not made by you.

So my point is that I don't see any problems here when OP is trying to have some answers just a bit ahead, before he does something that in his life right now is necessary. And of course it is not anybobodys' bussiness but his ONLY. If he decided not to pay, that means he has his own reason. So if we can write some answers for those who did that a while ago and trying to clear things up at this time, I think we can come up with answers for people like OP as well. He will be back in few months or few years anyway asking the same questions, how to dispute or how to delete or what type of letter will work...

So once again - I'm not trying to be rude or mean. "leaving this thread for people to make some fun or ugly comments" - what's my opinion is being rude here. Just my opinion.

I think you should spend some more time understanding the spirit and intended use of CB. This has nothing to do with being honest, and everything to due with legally enforcing your rights to gain a beneficial resolution to credit related issues. Do you think the best way to defend yourself and prove your innocence is to tell a police officer the truth; or, do you think the best thing to do is shut your freaking mouth and speak to an attorney? Even though you may be guilty of something, you still have rights...

It is unfortunate that you can't see the difference between someone trying to fix their credit, and someone outright asking how to commit fraud. How many threads on CB for newbies "credit repair journeys" start out with, "I was young and stupid, made some mistakes but I want to fix this"? <----- that is the spirit of the board, well, and to not be kicked around just because you owe some money.

I don't think you're being mean, at least not compared to the CAs I have dealt with...

I think you are misinterpreting his comment. CB has a negative image on other boards because some of the practices here are rather unethical. Anyone who says otherwise is blind and just looking the other way.

You need to point out these rather unethical practices to me. With specific links, or retract your post and apologize.

Charging on a card that you plan on CO'ing or IIB'ing is fraud. Not saying he's absolutely done that but unless I missed something here, I didn't hear him say he cut his cards up.

Look, speeding is a crime too in this case. Do you really drive 55mph on the highway? NO! If that was a really fraud, 80% of CB members were in jail now watching tv. LOL

I've looked over and read some of the material here, and other online forms.

Most folks seem over to get in over their head (hey, it happens), and want relief,

and a chance to rebuild their credit.

I don't care about my credit. It's been great, it's been terrible, it's been great, and I think it's about to get terrible again.

It never made a material effect on my life whether my credit has been good or bad. Let's just say I live on the margins...

Anyway, I have several thousand dollars on two cards. Chase, and State Farm. My bill is due in a few days, so I'm planning

to not pay them, ever, as in never. I don't care to declare bankruptcy and all that is entailed. My gf has just gone thru a rather

simple bankruptcy, and was pretty painless, but I think I should save that in case I get whacked with some crazy medical bills.

So, disregarding the issue of credit worthyness or rebuilding credit, what is the best way to stiff these guys? My income has slipped,

(handyman) in these last few years, so I need to get this off my back. I don't want to negotiate a 70% payback. I want to give them

the finger for all of it.

I own a shack, one small truck, and my tools, and a computer. No kids. No wife. No NFL package.

Is there a thread I need to read that details the proceedure? I'm sure I'm gonna get sued, so I want to address that process propperly when I'm eventually summoned.

nobody here is gonna tell you to do the wrong thing.Dont burn your credit for 2 dollars.Credit is important in life.And i speak from experience

From my point of understanding it is a bit unfair to delete these type of threads. I don't want to be mean or hurt anybody's feelings right now, but why everybody can talk and teach each other how to write a dispute letters to CRA's and lie that "I was never late" or "information is incorrect" or anything else. If you want to be honest person, you should close then all these threads, because according to some of you "honest people", if you got into trouble at some point of your life - then you should suffer all these 7 years and wait until collection or late payment dissapears from credit reports. 99% of people who has collections or late payments did not made a payment "on purpose". Someone lost job, someone got a divorce, but payment was not made by you.

So my point is that I don't see any problems here when OP is trying to have some answers just a bit ahead, before he does something that in his life right now is necessary. And of course it is not anybobodys' bussiness but his ONLY. If he decided not to pay, that means he has his own reason. So if we can write some answers for those who did that a while ago and trying to clear things up at this time, I think we can come up with answers for people like OP as well. He will be back in few months or few years anyway asking the same questions, how to dispute or how to delete or what type of letter will work...

So once again - I'm not trying to be rude or mean. "leaving this thread for people to make some fun or ugly comments" - what's my opinion is being rude here. Just my opinion.

I think you should spend some more time understanding the spirit and intended use of CB. This has nothing to do with being honest, and everything to due with legally enforcing your rights to gain a beneficial resolution to credit related issues. Do you think the best way to defend yourself and prove your innocence is to tell a police officer the truth; or, do you think the best thing to do is shut your freaking mouth and speak to an attorney? Even though you may be guilty of something, you still have rights...

It is unfortunate that you can't see the difference between someone trying to fix their credit, and someone outright asking how to commit fraud. How many threads on CB for newbies "credit repair journeys" start out with, "I was young and stupid, made some mistakes but I want to fix this"? <----- that is the spirit of the board, well, and to not be kicked around just because you owe some money.

I don't think you're being mean, at least not compared to the CAs I have dealt with...

I think you are misinterpreting his comment. CB has a negative image on other boards because some of the practices here are rather unethical. Anyone who says otherwise is blind and just looking the other way.

You need to point out these rather unethical practices to me. With specific links, or retract you post and apologize.

Feel free to research yourself. You can't clearly believe everything you read on the internet or try and belittle people just because you feel you have more authority over someone else.

Look, speeding is a crime too in this case. Do you really drive 55mph on the highway? NO! If that was a really fraud, 80% of CB members were in jail now watching tv. LOL

And if this was a forum where people were working HARD to clean-up and maximize their driving records, and some new guy showed up without respect for the work done here, crowing about his intent to blow off traffic laws and get tips to reduce the consequences, he'd probably get similarly negative replies.

The analogy is a bit of a stretch, but so is your decision to compare this to speeding.

Anyway, have at it, spend your night defending this guy, all the best to you with that.

To address other points in the thread.....

OP has not learned his lesson, so no he should not be encouraged or supported in this decision "credit was great, then bad, great again, bad again". Obviously he has not learned from his rollercoaster, what productive could come out of encouraging?

What is unethical about getting a tradeline removed on a technicality? It is business...not to be extreme, but rapists and murderers get off on technicalities when they are guilty beyond a doubt....could be just because a cop compromised the case by not waiting for warrant...etc, the law is the law, no matter how technical...yes this applies to consumer law also.

If I defaulted in December 2006, is it ok for the creditor to make it look like I did in December 2012? NO, does it mean I did not default by disputing it? NO, just in more words or less - the creditor is making me look like a deadbeat NOW in PRESENT TIME, when in 2006 I was a lot younger and stupid - and between 2006 and 2012 I've aged and learned from my mistakes.

Does anyone know of another board where you can get the resources or types of help you get by reading here? NO - do you go to FW or Myfico to research how to get a grimey creditor off your back who has tricks up their sleeves? No - you come here. The forum leads, the experts in the various industries who give sound advice....etc, enough said.

And if this was a forum where people were working HARD to clean-up and maximize their driving records, and some new guy showed up without respect for the work done here, crowing about his intent to blow off traffic laws and get tips to reduce the consequences, he'd probably get similarly negative replies.

The analogy is a bit of a stretch, but so is your decision to compare this to speeding.

Anyway, have at it, spend your night defending this guy, all the best to you with that.

I was defending him a bit not because he is making the "best decision in his life". I was pointing at WE MUST HAVE SOME MORE RESPECT TO EACH OTHER instead of judging what is smart or stupid, best or the worst.

You need to point out these rather unethical practices to me. With specific links, or retract you post and apologize.

Feel free to research yourself. You can't clearly believe everything you read on the internet or try and belittle people just because you feel you have more authority over someone else.

Almost 10 years being here is all the research I need. And I don't believe I came to your house and belittled anyone. Rather the other way around. And I don't lack reading comprehension skills.

Almost 10 years being here is all the research I need. And I don't believe I came to your house and belittled anyone. Rather the other way around. And I don't lack reading comprehension skills.

All I shared was what I read. I never attacked anyone nor anything. You demanded an apology as well.

Yes I did. And still waiting. And obviously not gonna get.

And you shared no links to back up your post.

So the rest of the members can form their own opinions about you.

Are you for real? lol you make no sense whatsoever. It isn't his business only when he comes onto a publicly read website and posts that he intends to stiff his creditors. Or did you not read that part? You are out in left field somewhere.

All I shared was what I read. I never attacked anyone nor anything. You demanded an apology as well.

BS. Nothing we promote here is unethical or illegal. I'll ask for links as well.

Normally I don't judge...but that is rather irresponsible of you. No one pointed a gun at your head to take on debt and use credit cards. It was your choice...you entered into a contract saying that you are going to pay off your debt that you take on. Just man up and pay it off or negotiate some kind of settlement.

How can anyone live without the NFL package?! If you were going to stiff them anyway, you should of had football!

Living in a small shack with no brains and no NFL pkg is punishment enough

it seems it has made a material effect on your life to the tune of allowing you to spend a few thousand dollars across two cards.

Quoted for emphasis.

The audacity of coming in here asking how to give his creditors the middle finger.

So if your credit is a non factor to you, stop seeking it.

A couple of thoughts:

1 - @Omni... We're still waiting for the proof of the owners or staff supporting unethical behavior. Educating people of their rights under the law is not unethical. CAs break the law all the time, threatening jail, etc. Why shouldn't people use every legal avenue to defend themselves.

2 -@ Vezhiux...First, to your point about LKH not being God or judge...on this site he and the other admins own the site and therefore can judge all they please. We are all guests here. You should remember that. Secondly, he is judging based on years of threads and knowing how they get derailed (as this one has). Lastly, this site isn't about how to screw your creditors or making sure people suffer or promoting anything illegal or unethical. It is about advising people of their rights under the laws of our country. Using the law to your advantage is not a crime. The OPs original response was basically how do I just flip off my creditors and get away with it...on a site where we are trying to educate people about repairing, maintaining and obtaining credit. What response do you think he should get?

BS. :glare:

You both really should stop digging and put down the shovel and decide whether or not THIS Board is for you.

The Owners, Staff, and by far the majority of posters here are all of the highest character and are the most single most helpful resource for credit I've ever heard of. If you don't agree with that statement, you should ask yourselves - why are you here?

After saying what you said, you were called out by no less than 3 owners/staff for either specific links to back-up your comments, or you should at least retract them. I myself feel a little offended when you made the broad accusation that we teach each other how to lie on our dispute letters to the CRA's. NO ONE did that for me, if fact quite the opposite. I was taught to tailor my dispute letters specifically to MY situation and the FACTS using the laws. I never lied during any of my disputes and I KNOW that I'm not the only one here on CB that didn't LIE during disputes. So yeah, your broad accusations are way off-base and offensive and untrue, and I can easily see why owners/staff called you on it.

And to the OP, if/when you decide to REPAIR your credit mess, we'll be here. Otherwise, good luck! :wave:

The last post in this topic was posted 2788 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.