Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

I want to stiff my Credit Cards, don't care about good credit

The last post in this topic was posted 2829 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I've looked over and read some of the material here, and other online forms.

Most folks seem over to get in over their head (hey, it happens), and want relief,

and a chance to rebuild their credit.

I don't care about my credit. It's been great, it's been terrible, it's been great, and I think it's about to get terrible again.

It never made a material effect on my life whether my credit has been good or bad. Let's just say I live on the margins...

Anyway, I have several thousand dollars on two cards. Chase, and State Farm. My bill is due in a few days, so I'm planning

to not pay them, ever, as in never. I don't care to declare bankruptcy and all that is entailed. My gf has just gone thru a rather

simple bankruptcy, and was pretty painless, but I think I should save that in case I get whacked with some crazy medical bills.

So, disregarding the issue of credit worthyness or rebuilding credit, what is the best way to stiff these guys? My income has slipped,

(handyman) in these last few years, so I need to get this off my back. I don't want to negotiate a 70% payback. I want to give them

the finger for all of it.

I own a shack, one small truck, and my tools, and a computer. No kids. No wife. No NFL package.

Is there a thread I need to read that details the proceedure? I'm sure I'm gonna get sued, so I want to address that process propperly when I'm eventually summoned.

Wrong site. No one here is going to help you purposely stiff your creditors. You'll have to do that on your own without our help. I would usually delete a thread like this but I'll leave it up so the members here can have some fun telling you what you don't want to hear.

it seems it has made a material effect on your life to the tune of allowing you to spend a few thousand dollars across two cards.

If this is a legit debt, take the fractional repayment offer that will be forthcoming and call it a day. Your other alternative is to swallow a judgment for 100% of the debt + interest + court costs.

There is nothing to address. Either you pay what you owe, or you work out a settlement offer, or you hide your income and assets for the next decade.

It'll be humiliating for you when they start contacting your clients to intercept payments to you.

"My gf has just gone thru a rather

simple bankruptcy, and was pretty painless, but I think I should save that in case I get whacked with some crazy medical bills."

Or maybe there's a risk that a bankruptcy trustee will notice your live-in-the-margins style and place a call to the IRS on your behalf?

Edited by gogogophers

what's the IRS going to take? his little shack?

Certainly not his dignity. Have you no shame that you are screwing people, err companies intentionally. Does your GF see a problem with that? Yeh some people here may have dealt with varying degrees of if financial dilemma's and it could have been the result of issues such as an imploding business or a health crisis BUT they're 'owning' their situation and working through it. That blase attitude is very uncool.

This is bad why would you deliberately want to not pay your bills. Usually when people can't pay there is a reason such as sickness or job loss. It is people like you that give those who are truly hurting a bad name. I hope you get all that you deserve.

I could understand if you had a major illness or accident that greatly reduced your income and you were uable to pay...but stating you just ran up your cards and have no intentions of paying them back is wrong.

I know all too well...you can run but you can't hide forever.

Owwww my first troll experience on here! yay!

Entitlement issues at its finest for both him and the "gf." Let me guess, since you don't have anything the thousands were spent on the bankrupt "gf?"

If you want to continue on the rat race since you have done this before why come for help now? You have done it on your own in the past according to your "It's been great, it's been terrible, it's been great, and I think it's about to get terrible again."

The definition of insanity...

Edited by moni08

I think I'm going to have another cup of coffee...

Haha! Yes because it is Tuesday, not Monday! :grin:

I think I'm going to have another cup of coffee...

Haha! Yes because it is Tuesday, not Monday! :grin:

I was out sick yesterday! Oh....noooooooooooooooooooo

How can anyone live without the NFL package?! If you were going to stiff them anyway, you should of had football!

Edited by foeplay

Folks this is just someone trolling or it is a pinhead trying to find some dirt on the operators of CB. Nothing to see here.

OP nobody here is going to assist you in an effort to commit credit card fraud.

This is fun, actually. Forget about the moral aspects, it's just contract law, they agree to extend you credit, you agree to pay them, otherwise they can use the courts to forcibly extract money from you. Hundreds if not thousands of people every day decide to this.

What's so hard about just not paying your bills? Reminds me of Chris Rock's joke about MLK day ("You don't have to do anything black. You just have to *not* *go* *to* *work*.")

Anyway, you need to become untraceable to the point where creditors/lawyers decide you're too much of a hassle. First, change your address and phone number. You'll have to use prepaid phones anyway, so you might as well change phone numbers every few months. As far as living somewhere, look into roomates or more generally, avoid having your name on a lease. Get your mail delivered to a PO box; ideally, live somewhere that has no mail delivery so that the PO will give you one for free and you can tell people they HAVE to use it. Plan on moving around at least every year or so. Have enough physical cash to pay for security deposits and a couple months of expenses up front. Don't use a big bank, or one that has a branch where you live -- a creditor doing a garnishment has to guess where your money is, and this is where they go first.

Do all the basic credit report massaging such as deleting old addresses, phone numbers etc. DV/dispute every collection notice you ever receive, answer every summons you get... oh wait, this requires actual work and recordkeeping, nevermind.

Try to run up small debts with many creditors instead of one big debt with one creditor. Owe Chase $20k, they're coming after you. Owe 20 creditors $1k, a lot of them won't bother.

If you're getting the impression all this is best planned a few months in advance, at least you're starting to think ahead for once.

The last post in this topic was posted 2829 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.