Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Soooooooooooooooo

The last post in this topic was posted 2778 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So I have been watching lately the postings on here what ever happened to the old posters from 2005 and on. Who has passed on who has walked away on, and on and on etc ,etc,etc ????????????

T.I.A

Hehe, look around. some are here. Some married each other and had babies. CB is the next best thing to match.com

Jen comes around every now and then. It's like spotting a rare exotic bird these days though.

:wave:

And every once in a while, I'll pop in . . .

Last time I posted, my daughter was in middle school . . . and playing AAU basketball.

Fast forward, the chick is in high school. She's a freshman, made it on her school's varsity team.

Was doing well, a couple local write-ups in the paper and then . . . she did a RG3! She tore her ACL and menicious (sp).

Surgery was done last month and now rehab'ing. She'll be as good as new in September.

The granddaughter is growing leaps and bounds too! She's 3 and a mess!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Edited by Creditchick

I'm still here from time to time. Life has been busy for me. Brazen has way more time to sit on the computer. Haha.

Helping out here and there. Biz has been evolving. Which is good, but busy. And, I've been given a fair amount of snow to play in lately. So, i'm happy :lol:

I'm still here but under the influence of percocet. My surgery went well, but I am is a lot of pain right now. I try not to take the pills during the day as I become too sleeply and can't function. Just took 2 pills with a non-fat latte. I am cold, but no fever. Cosmo is keeping me warm.

Watching Yukon Men, its a re-run but at 9pm it is a new show. HS, with all these channels on cable and nothing to watch.

I managed to buy a new floor lamp at Marshalls today, reduced from $59 for $25. Really nice Lane lamp. Bought a hoodie on clearance for $10. Protein powder; Syntrax Nectar which I will be drinking for the next several months to try to loose the weight I gained from prednisone. I was 136#, I gained 20 pounds in 3 months from that medicine. I feel horrible and nothing fits me now. I feel so ashamed. In 2009 I weighed 250# and have been slowly losing weight. I won the contest last year. Doc said not to worry and once off the drug I will lose the weight. I spoke with my trainer at the gym and when I get the OK from the Doc will go back to train. So far, starting next Monday, I will just walk on treadmill and ellipticle, but not strenous and if I am out of pain. But as I feel now, I highly doubt I can do the gym.

I think I need another pill!

Diet is as follows:

4-5 shakes a day, one lunch or dinner: chicken, turkey, seafood, non-fat cheese, plus a veggie, small portion fruit. Lots of water.

Supplements: CLA. mega red, vit d 10,000iu 1/week, multi-vit, ultra omega 3, mega b complex.

lots of liquids, green tea, water, ect

Edited by Cosmos Human

The last post in this topic was posted 2778 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.