Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Best Credit Monitor Service

The last post in this topic was posted 2791 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Many of us use USAA credit monitoring. You'll receive all three reports and FAKO (not FICO) scores. No service monitoring all three will provide actual FICO's. You'll need to buy your scores individually.

And what is recomended for those who don't qualify for usaa? I tried signing up, but do not meet qualifications. Is there a " back way" to usaa?

And what is recomended for those who don't qualify for usaa? I tried signing up, but do not meet qualifications. Is there a " back way" to usaa?

Everyone including me can subscribe to their credit monitoring/daily puller service.

Free-

• CreditKarma.com is free and will give you a FAKO score based on your TransUnion report, daily if you're a regular user, weekly if you're a new beta user.
  • CreditSesame.com is free and will give you a FAKO score based on your Experian report, monthly.
  • Credit.com is free and will give you an Experian-based FAKO score monthly.
  • Quizzle.com is free and will give you an Experian-based FAKO score every 6 months.

Not free-

• MyFico.com is not free, but will monitor and give you your Equifax FICO score.
  • Equifax.com is not free, but with the higher-end package will monitor and give you FAKO scores for all three bureaus.
  • USAA is not free, but will monitor all three reports and give you FAKO scores.
  • AmEx CreditSecure is not free, but will monitor all three reports and give you FAKO scores (same base system as USAA's).
  • EliminateIDTheft-MyPrivacyMatters is not free, but will monitor all three reports and give you FAKO scores (do not recommend this if you're just looking for monitoring because the UI is terrible).

The latter four of the "not free" count towards EQ B*.

I use EIDT/My privacy matters. The UI is a PIA. I do however like being able to see all 3 reports every day, even more than the scores. I'm doing post-BK cleanup and I like keeping up with the changes, and it's $12.95/mo. The other 3 dailys may be better from what I've read, but so much more expensive at the current rates.

I believe PSECU offers myFICO free for it's members. I just have a free checking account. Just activated yesterday. So I'm not 100% sure.

I would check with your bank to see if they offer anything.

Edited by EasyEasyE

I keep people saying that USAA offers daily pulls and I know for some people they do, but I recently called and was told they don't offer that anymore for new customers even if you offer to pay more.. maybe it was the rep I got...

The last post in this topic was posted 2791 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.