Anyone know where WEX trades report

The last post in this topic was posted 2967 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have the BP universal mastercard card. It is a fee account, but I know from experience that you can get everything waived. My account is fee free. The BP online interface is a little harder to grasp but still understandable. This is my only universal mastercard and like the fact that I can use it at parts stores (Even though I have an account with them). What this enables me to do is use the terms on my parts account then pay it off with my universal card and take advantage of another intrest free 30 days. Don't do this much but it's a nice option.

You will have to call them and ask nicely for them to waive the fees on the account. But it should not be an issue.

I have the BP universal mastercard card. It is a fee account, but I know from experience that you can get everything waived. My account is fee free. The BP online interface is a little harder to grasp but still understandable. This is my only universal mastercard and like the fact that I can use it at parts stores (Even though I have an account with them). What this enables me to do is use the terms on my parts account then pay it off with my universal card and take advantage of another intrest free 30 days. Don't do this much but it's a nice option.

You will have to call them and ask nicely for them to waive the fees on the account. But it should not be an issue.

Did you pg that card stroked?

You must not read enough of his post's! HE NEVER PG's ANYTHING pretty much like the rest of us. If your going to PG biz accounts there isn't much to talk about for business credit. If you have good personal credit you will get approved for most accounts.

stroked

Finally, Someone who says Stroked instead of Stoked.

LOL!

Nah. I used to have this car. Was planning on putting a stroker motor in the car. And it was a 1989 mustang foxbody (Coupe). I have been into mustangs for a LONG time and the user name is something that I kind of just thought up. I'm now into GTO's (2004-2006)

IMG_0048.jpg

Steel City, I did not mean to clutter up your thread. Sorry about that.

Edited by stroked89coupe

You must not read enough of his post's! HE NEVER PG's ANYTHING pretty much like the rest of us. If your going to PG biz accounts there isn't much to talk about for business credit. If you have good personal credit you will get approved for most accounts.

I've read a few of all your guys' threads. And your right, I haven't seen you guys pg anything. But I hear the word "Mastercard" and it sounds almost impossible. I have yet to pg anything myself. I cant even if I wanted to.

LOL!

Nah. I used to have this car. Was planning on putting a stroker motor in the car. And it was a 1989 mustang foxbody (Coupe). I have been into mustangs for a LONG time and the user name is something that I kind of just thought up. I'm now into GTO's (2004-2006)

IMG_0048.jpg

Steel City, I did not mean to clutter up your thread. Sorry about that.

Not a problem...I actually had a feeling the name had something to do with a car. Either way, thats cool that you have that Universal Mastercard for BP. I just have a basic net 30 with BP. I've had it for over a year now. Any suggestions how to go about getting the Universal?

There are certain limitations, despite the MC logo.

The average business person who Owns a startup business should never fear PGing an account. It's part of the process. If your scores are bad, I can understand. But still, some people act as if the PG is something any real startup can avoid and obtain significant universal credit with.

Yes nothing wrong at all with PGing a account especially ones you need or can really use.. After awhile you may find you don't need them and can close them and use biz only accounts. It really gives you a nice jump start in building biz credit if used properly.

The last post in this topic was posted 2967 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.