Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Couples who post too much Facebook PDA...

The last post in this topic was posted 2853 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I post lovey dovey stuff on Valentine's Day, birthdays, Anniversary, things like that. Other than that, I might post on HIS page that I love him. I think that's about it, unless I'm sick and he's babying me. I brag about that, because it's sweet.

I would never ever have an actual argument with him on Facebook. That's no one's business, no one wants to see that, and it's just disrespectful. O_o

Am I still the only member without a facebook page?

No. I only have a page to get coupon codes and sales notifications for all of the little shops I buy from online. I do not allow friends and everything is set to private. About once a year I browse around thinking I am missing something. I am not and you are not. I can't believe people post so much personal info online.

A girl I used to work with started dating a guy 3 weeks ago. Her post today "going to the city with my one true love"

:mellow:

Now, I know I have commitment issues but if anyone was calling me their one true love after 3 weeks I would be out of there. And never looking back.

I guess I'm lucky because most of my people post about food. However, I have one person that constantly posts about her health issues. Like earaches, headaches, runny nose, upset tummy, etc.

A girl I used to work with started dating a guy 3 weeks ago. Her post today "going to the city with my one true love"

Now, I know I have commitment issues but if anyone was calling me their one true love after 3 weeks I would be out of there. And never looking back.

Leaving a good job and packing up quickly to move around the country, for love and companionship is very commited (or stalker-like).

The only commitment issues you have, involve being commited to the wrong people.

Leaving a good job and packing up quickly to move around the country, for love and companionship is very commited (or stalker-like).

The only commitment issues you have, involve being commited to the wrong people.

This is just getting sad, OC. Rather than bring up a decision I made to help out a friend, why don't you go ahead and move on like I have? Or at least get the facts right. :rolleyes:

This is just getting sad, OC. Rather than bring up a decision I made to help out a friend, why don't you go ahead and move on like I have? Or at least get the facts right. :rolleyes:

Oh... that was your first time moving in the name of love? I must have you confused with another member (I am getting old. Forgive me.). I am sure someone will be along to tell me who I have you confused with.

I might be in the minority here, but there's two things that irk me on FB:

1. Food posts/pictures. I don't know why, it's just freaking annoying.

2. The people who are constantly "sharing" other crap from these random profiles that don't belong to a person. Like: so and so shared "uncle sam's misguided childrens" post... And it's usually some ridiculous ecard, or some obnoxious crap like "share this or you love the devil". UGH.

Sorry for the off topic. I don't mind the lovey dovey stuff, except when it's so self-righteous that it's obvious that the only reason it was posted was to make it appear that his/hers relationship is better than yours. That's usually the case :lol:

Yes! #2 drives me batty. I have a couple people that are reposting that crap. Constantly! And I can't figure out how to block it. Without blocking them completely.

The food is ok. Because, well, I like food.

via tapatalk

Edited by mini aubre

Yes! #2 drives me batty. I have a couple people that are reposting that crap. Constantly! And I can't figure out how to block it. Without blocking them completely. The food is ok. Because, well, I like food. via tapatalk

You can hide the post like you normally would and then the option should come up that says something like "only show important posts from so-and-so" which I interpreted as something original that they post on their own.

*makes notes to share ALL the ecards she sees on Bob's timeline*

Muhahahahaa!

In the name of the flying spaghetti monster, I vow that nobody is safe from blockage :lol:

But please don't, I don't want to lose a friend :wub:

2. The people who are constantly "sharing" other crap from these random profiles that don't belong to a person. Like: so and so shared "uncle sam's misguided childrens" post... And it's usually some ridiculous ecard, or some obnoxious crap like "share this or you love the devil". UGH.

Sorry for the off topic. I don't mind the lovey dovey stuff, except when it's so self-righteous that it's obvious that the only reason it was posted was to make it appear that his/hers relationship is better than yours. That's usually the case :lol:

I am SO guilty of sharing ecards, lol!

I love sharing stuff. I just assume that if I think it's funny, my friends will think it's funny, too, because they are mostly just as awesome as me. :grin:

But. But. But. I thought you LIKED all my pictures of yummy delicious cupcakes!

I don't have a facebook page either.... I don't need to let everyone know what I'm doing every hour of the day and I don't care what everyone else is doing at every hour. my "friends" list is my contacts list on my phone; also if I didn't want to talk to someone in highschool almost 15 yrs ago, why in the world would I want to track them down and see how they are now????

cliff notes:

I don't facebook

I don't have a facebook page either.... I don't need to let everyone know what I'm doing every hour of the day and I don't care what everyone else is doing at every hour. my "friends" list is my contacts list on my phone; also if I didn't want to talk to someone in highschool almost 15 yrs ago, why in the world would I want to track them down and see how they are now????

cliff notes:

I don't facebook

Facebook is what you make of it. You don't *have* to do any of the above.

I think everyone I know is past the marrying stuff, because EVERYONE I know is busy creating tiny humans. :huh:

so I guess this is a good place to vent... this chick I grew up with...she is actually my brother's classmate so she is probably 45.... had an "ooops" pregnancy but miscarried around Xmas time.... EVERY SINLGE DAY SINCE, SHE POSTS CRAP ABOUT "PATRENTS OF LOST PREEMIES" or "MOTHER'S GRIEVING FOR LOST BABIES" or she posts some poem to her dead baby...Mind you this chick is now a GRANDMOTHER....

tell the mean girl in me to not tell her to STFU with that crap....

I think everyone I know is past the marrying stuff, because EVERYONE I know is busy creating tiny humans. :huh:

so I guess this is a good place to vent... this chick I grew up with...she is actually my brother's classmate so she is probably 45.... had an "ooops" pregnancy but miscarried around Xmas time.... EVERY SINLGE DAY SINCE, SHE POSTS CRAP ABOUT "PATRENTS OF LOST PREEMIES" or "MOTHER'S GRIEVING FOR LOST BABIES" or she posts some poem to her dead baby...Mind you this chick is now a GRANDMOTHER....

tell the mean girl in me to not tell her to STFU with that crap....

You should do it and report back. :mellow:

The last post in this topic was posted 2853 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.