who does Enhanced recovery company report too

The last post in this topic was posted 2983 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Are you asking which CRA's they will report a collection on? If so, they report to all 3. They fold fairly easy though, if you DV them you'll probably notice the removal of the account with 10 days. If you do so make sure to mail it to them w/at least CM.

Thanks guys I already DV them but getting ready to close on a house a house

And could not afford a ding on my report I only had 14

Points to play with it settled for the full amount they had offered less but then they could report

As paid less then full amount they guy said if paid in full by the 28th they won't report I have the whole conversation on tape if they do post it I will sue big time. Thanks

I managed to get a $900+ collection from them off my reports with a simple DV.

+1! Same exact here... smaller amount. They wanted $98.97 IIRC, as this was some years ago :good: and I was able to FOAD 'em! With the help of here, of course. Alleged debt all the way from 2006... Turned out to be an erroneous record. They fold pretty easy, this one.

OP, I suppose that theoretically they could report to all three CRAs.. However, when they sent me that notice and we sent correspondence back/forth, they were not yet even on any CRs! Some suspected because of the nature of the debt. Still.. Some DVs, and sticking to your guns.. and FOAD was the ultimate and end result!

Also: Enhanced Recovery = Convergent Outsourcing (new name,) if out of Renton, WA. I think this happened sometime in late 2011, but I can't be 100% sure on that.

A link about them: http://enhanced-recovery-company.pissedconsumer.com/enhanced-recovery-company-scam-20121001348945.html

The last post in this topic was posted 2983 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.