Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

android.process.media has stopped

The last post in this topic was posted 2889 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I see a zillion different answers when I search. I do not want to have to reinstall everything. Ideas?

If I click ok, things go on normally. :wacko:

It's on the kindle. I haven't had any problems with my phone except that it thinks it's in NYC for some reason.

It's on the kindle. I haven't had any problems with my phone except that it thinks it's in NYC for some reason.

Well, it is better than sending you to the middle of hudson river for a hamburger :rofl:

This is one of Android's many awesome features. Nicknamed the "take a damn vacation, already" app.

Taking donations for the iPhone. I am poor. :(

Y'all click on those pretty pictures that generate revenue. Mama Breeze needs an iPhone.

You fill out the imaginary paperwork and we give you the imaginary pay and benefits. :D And you can live in the imaginary villa in St Barth's. Or was it St. John? I can never remember. Pam has the details.

You fill out the imaginary paperwork and we give you the imaginary pay and benefits. :D And you can live in the imaginary villa in St Barth's. Or was it St. John? I can never remember. Pam has the details.

Sweet! I'll start packing my bags and quit my day job.

Clear out your media cache and data... also try re-housing the SD card. :)

Yup. It's seeing things that shouldn't be there, and not seeing things that should be there. If you have an external SD card, unmount it and remount it. If your media files are on the internal storage, just clear the cashe and you should be dopeshow.

OK, I found some utilities apps, and one of the options is to clear the cache. I clicked it last night when I had plenty of time to let it run, and after an hour it was still running. I stopped it. Any idea if it just takes hours to do or is it a bad app or a malfunction?

It ran over night and cleared everything. I tried to run it again this AM, and it said nothing to clear. Working much better now. One of the annoying things is that kindle does not let you know what it's doing. I guess I need an app for that. :D

The last post in this topic was posted 2889 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.