Office Depot, Staples, Home Depot, and Office Max

The last post in this topic was posted 2965 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

1Pro,

To answer your question directly, no one.

You must establish credit first with companies that will grant Net 30 terms without any credit history such as:

Quill, Ventureologix, Grainger, Reliable, etc. (All of these creditors report to D&B)

Please read Stroke's thread on how to establish credit.

This is a long and slow journey.

If you own your restaurant, have some capital equipment, or some funds available (Min. $300.00) you may be able to do a Secured Loan from your biz bank (see my Secured Loan thread) Or credit union.

A Secured Loan will open doors a little faster with some creditors that otherwise may not have given you the time of the day.

The shorter the term period of the loan the better.

Good luck :)

Edited by cubansurfer

An update. I recently opened an Office Depot account in nov had an initial 5000 credit limit with a rep. Rep left my account I was by myself. Limit bumped to 750. I spent the 750. Immediately paid my bill wait a month or so and bought some more stuff. Now this month asked for an increase. Bumped me up back to 5000. But waiting on their approval. Told by my collections manager, it seems with Office Depot they assign you a credit manager. And..... A collections manager!!! At the same time. Amazing. Anyway spoke to my collections manager about my credit increase and she assigned me a sales account manager and requested my credit limit be reinstated and orders be released. Waiting on their response. But. They go through DNB. dNb sent me a letter requesting more info. I call them and now they are trying so hard to sell me their credit builder program. I tell them I don't need it but they insist I do and say to me. You have over 65 pulls on ur credit report. And I'm like ok and... They ask are you trying to build credit. I say it's not important. But they insist I'm trying to build credit. So they limited my iupdate and flagged my report for high risk until I call them which I have but haven't returned their callin 24 hours yet. Ill call them tomorrow to straighten this out. But the fact is officedepot and most of these other MAJOR corporations use DNBs credit decisioning service for their credit terms. They do not rely just on reports. DNB actually makes the decision for them. I was told this specifically by Office Depot collections. So keep your info consistent!!!

2005-2006 IIRC was really the hay day good Ole 25-40K HDMC I do remember that landscaper from the MidWest very well good to see you back Lost..

Hey Drew. Those were the days for many. Especially for those "landscapers" :rolleyes: with visions of grandeur. How many times have we seen a guy who cuts their neighbors lawn quantify themselves as 'landscaper'?!!? And some of them seem to have a need for extra attention.

Those were the days though. Too bad the recession and the fakes seeking backdoor credit made it hard for the rest of us.

2005-2006 IIRC was really the hay day good Ole 25-40K HDMC I do remember that landscaper from the MidWest very well good to see you back Lost..

Hey Drew. Those were the days for many. Especially for those "landscapers" :rolleyes: with visions of grandeur. How many times have we seen a guy who cuts their neighbors lawn quantify themselves as 'landscaper'?!!? And some of them seem to have a need for extra attention.

Those were the days though. Too bad the recession and the fakes seeking backdoor credit made it hard for the rest of us.

!!!! All I'm saying..

I will indeed call a spade a spade <_< Most folks know that of me. (by the way, disclaimer for the PC sensitive: the term I just used was coined and used years before it was ever used as an ethnic slur. History lesson for those who didn't know B) )

Though in my older age, I have mellowed a bit. For that, I am sure the board Gods are happy.

The last post in this topic was posted 2965 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.