3 Remaining Paid Collections - How do I remove them???

DaveP

The last post in this topic was posted 3590 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hi. I have cleaned up my credit report quite a bit, but still have 3 remaining collection accounts that I paid/settled within the past few years. I was unemployed for 14 months and let these accounts go to collections. When I started working again, I called each of the CA's and negotiated a settlement. I hadn't been on CB.com yet, so I didn't know to negotiate the removal of the collection as part of the settlement. I really want to get these removed, as they're the only baddies remaining on my CR's. I attempted to dispute them with the CRA's with no luck. Here are the accounts:

Asset Acceptance LLC

Balance = $0

Last Payment Made = 10/27/2010

Date Updated = 1/6/2013 (Not sure why this was updated; will this effect the SOL?)

Original Creditor = American WFNNB (Retail)

Remarks = Acct Info Disputed by Consumer; Paid Collection

Estimated Month and year that this will be removed: 06/2014

Midland Funding LLC

Balance = $0

Last Payment Made = 1/31/2012

Date Updated = 4/19/2012

Original Creditor = Citi Bank

Remarks = Acct Info Disputed by Consumer; Paid Collection

Estimated Month and year that this will be removed: 06/14

Portfolio Recovery

Balance = $0

Last Payment Made = 5/26/2011

Date Updated = 5/18/2012 (Why was this updated a year later? Will this effect my SOL?)

Original Creditor = Capital One Bank

Remarks = Dispute Resolved-Customer Disagrees; Settled Less Than Full Balance; Paid Collection

Estimated Month and year that this will be removed: 08/2014

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get these removed, or am I pretty much screwed until they fall off in 2014?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I had 10 PAID collections, I am now down to just one on Experian.

- I sent all of the CAs goodwill letters, some deleted and some sent me replies back stating that they would not delete. This is the first thing I did

- The ones that remained I disputed online with the CRAs, this actually got them all removed but the one on Experian. People say NOT to do this, I had good luck but if you tried online try Jack Attack for each one for each CRA

- Finally, I Sent Jack Attack to Experian for that one remaining PAID collection still dealing with that at the moment.

I have several parking tickets that i do not believe to be mine but, the only way i found out about them Is from filing my tax return last year. I was sent a letter saying xxx amount of your return is being off set to professional account management So all tickets were paid. I called PAM to have them validate"this was before I joined cb" they told me I have to call the City, in this case that would be the OC. Called the OC they said I had to deal with PAM nether one could give me any validation and they didn't care to since they already helped them self to my tax returns. So upset that they could even do that. This January I pulled my Free Annual Credit Report and there ARE 19 PARKING TICKETS ON THERE i could not believe my eyes 19 items and no one can validate. they are all paid collections but, this has to be doing some damage to my score.

Anyone have any idea how i should deal with this

one I would like to have them all removed

two I would like to get my money back

I have several parking tickets that i do not believe to be mine but, the only way i found out about them Is from filing my tax return last year. I was sent a letter saying xxx amount of your return is being off set to professional account management So all tickets were paid. I called PAM to have them validate"this was before I joined cb" they told me I have to call the City, in this case that would be the OC. Called the OC they said I had to deal with PAM nether one could give me any validation and they didn't care to since they already helped them self to my tax returns. So upset that they could even do that. This January I pulled my Free Annual Credit Report and there ARE 19 PARKING TICKETS ON THERE i could not believe my eyes 19 items and no one can validate. they are all paid collections but, this has to be doing some damage to my score.

Anyone have any idea how i should deal with this

one I would like to have them all removed

two I would like to get my money back

You probably want to make a new thread about this....

The last post in this topic was posted 3590 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.