My Homebuying Journey

The last post in this topic was posted 2665 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Doodle. :)

Oh, and when I got home I told hubby about our little conversation here about the power going out... and he said no worries, there is a backup thingy that if the power goes out then it has enough juice for one more closing. :)

Thanks Doodle. :)

Oh, and when I got home I told hubby about our little conversation here about the power going out... and he said no worries, there is a backup thingy that if the power goes out then it has enough juice for one more closing. :)

make him in charge of battery replacement! i really dont know why they dont make them with built in battery chargers and rechargeable batteries. seems like a good selling point to me.

• 2 months later...

You've never seen a garage door with windows in it? :) The purpose is so I can peep out my garage door without opening it! :P Maybe its a DC thing.. we like windows on our garages... :P

No I've seen them, but they've always been in the top row of the door segments. Like this

garage_door_3.345191247_large.jpg

Nothing wrong with it, just wondering if there was a specific purpose. Or maybe it's regional. :dntknw:

hmm yea I haven't seen them on the top row before. I wouldn't be able to see out if they were on top! Lol.

Back when I posted this, the builder we were looking at also puts the windows on the top row. The new builder we're going through puts them on the second row, like your house. I guess I better get used to it. :P

LOL?!? Its cosmic karma!!! tee heee!

Since you bumped my thread... house is going well. We had our 90 day walkthrough last week (we waited a lot longer than 90 days to do it) - we had some squeaky floor boards, bad patch jobs on our tile, a deep gouge in our bathroom tile and some other sloppy stuff. So, they fixed all that. I think we have a 10 month walkthrough next but we'll probably wait a lot longer for that one too. :)

Thanks, yes it is "roomy" cause we hardly have anything in it! Hehe...

Yes, he is cute but he is so not like other kittens I've raised... we have 2 other older cats and he wants to play with them but they don't want to play with him. So, we hear a lot of hissing daily. :) They aren't "fighting" there is no bloodshed or fur flying but he wants to have fun and they are just like get the hell away from me lol. Hopefully he'll be better friends with them when he's out of his 24/7 play phase. He also just recently started pulling down my sidelight curtains because they are on magnetic rods.... :wacko:

The last post in this topic was posted 2665 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.