Post your 2013 Approvals Here!!!

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 3324 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I app'd for all these last weekend, but just found out the limit on the last one:

USBank Cash Plus - $12.5k

Fidelity Amex - $10k

Chase Sapphire Pref - $8k

Citi TYP - $8k (they made me shift $1700 from another card though)

Amex Hilton HHonors - $5k

Penfed CLI from $5.5k to $9.5k

Amex limit bummed me a little, but they've given me two CLI's on an existing card in the last six months, so I just let it lie for now. Chase and Citi both pulled two CR's, EQ and EX. Never had anyone but Cap1 double pull me, but whatever.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I app'd for all these last weekend, but just found out the limit on the last one:

Fidelity Amex - $10k

Amex limit bummed me a little, but they've given me two CLI's on an existing card in the last six months, so I just let it lie for now. Chase and Citi both pulled two CR's, EQ and EX. Never had anyone but Cap1 double pull me, but whatever.

If you went 6 for 6, that alone is incredible! :good:

Fidelity Amex - $10k

I was absolutely shocked when I saw Chase pulled both EQ and EX for me for the CSP. When I called to activate the card, they couldn't give me a straight explanation on why 2 CRAs were pulled.

This week I applied for a CLI at BofA online and they increased to $16.6K from $12k. I had asked for $20K, will try again later this year.

Did you get a hard pull for the CLI? I've got a few BOA cards and each time I click on credit line increase request, I quit when I see the "by clicking...you authorize us to obtain a copy of your credit..."

Amex Platinum with 100k MR. Was an unexpected approval because I've been on the Amex BL for many years. Wasn't really planning on applying for anything this year and just looking to get CLIs for my existing cards where possible. Looking at the approvals on this thread is tempting me but I must resist. :) I need to get out a bit more so reading up on travel rewards, points and how best to get them. Oh, also got a CLI on my Amex HHonors from a crummy $2k I've had since I got the card to $6k today. BTW, does Amex use one pull for multiple apps on the SAME day or within a time period or is it a pull per app? Might look into another Amex while I'm at it and the corp card through my employer I've been denied for many times.

My first Approval in 2018 and my first real unsecured credit card approval since 2005. Barclays Apple Finance Visa $1700

Wow you know what you are approved for in 2018. Lol j/k congrats.

With such ESP abilities, perhaps we could all get a better assessment of when the world is supposed to end... this way I could plan out my next crazy app spree... :rofl:

I haven't had a credit card in over 6 years and my new years resolution was to boost my credit score to 750 (or as close as I could get to it) this year. Might of shot myself in the foot by opening up so many cards, but since my bank doesn't report my loans to transunion or experian, I have literally no credit history there. FICO score was 684 when I started and its dropped down to 672 with the 4 inquiries, but hopefully starting to get some positive trade lines from revolving credit will boost that score soon.

Local Credit Union Visa: $2000CL

USAA AMEX: $6000CL instant approval

Discover IT: $1200CL instant approval

Chase Freedom mastercard: $1500 approved when called recon #

4 attempts and 4 successes! Time to start building up that history :D

Edited by MaltIR

This week I applied for a CLI at BofA online and they increased to $16.6K from $12k. I had asked for $20K, will try again later this year.

Did you get a hard pull for the CLI? I've got a few BOA cards and each time I click on credit line increase request, I quit when I see the "by clicking...you authorize us to obtain a copy of your credit..."

Both of my cli had been hard pull. As long as I get approved, i have no problem.

Approved for LOWES ($800) and MIDAS ($500) from GECRB on 01/18/2013.

I know the starting limits are not the best, but I also know they will grow with me rather quickly. This makes 7 GEMB cards in 6 months.

GEMB rocks! :grin:

I was approved for the same, then called the UW number and they bumped it up to 1k

The last post in this topic was posted 3324 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.