Post your 2013 Approvals Here!!!

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 3264 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just approved for the Delta Gold card.

Later plan to PC it to BCE, before the AF comes due.

ETA:

Maybe not, the Amex Application Status page says that it is "In Progress" even though the application through the Delta website said I was approved.

Edited by coolerscouter

AMEX Delta Gold Skymiles...not sure of the limit and new accounts were closed today.....:yahoo:

My BCP is "In Progress" and I can't call because they are closed... :cry2: .I did get the message that they needed to speak with me to complete my application..is that a good thing????? I thought it may just be a verification thing with them....

I've had the ZYNC with NPSL for about 8 months now and figured I'd try for another card with them...the Delta Gold was pretty much an instant approval after going to the status page after submitting the app. I figured I really didn't have anything to lose since it would only cost me a HP if I was approved. I applied for the BCP because since I already got the HP for the Delta, I figured I may as well try for one of my "white whales"....guess I'll find out tomorrow....

Keep your fingers crossed guys....:D

Tw of these were late 2012 so I'm adding them as well especially since DH's scores were low to mid 500's in June or July when I started on his credit. These are all his approvals.

12-13-2012 closed on $312K home with $41K down @ 3.25%

12-24-2012 purchased 2013 vehicle from NfCU @ 1.79%

12-31-2012 refinanced 2011 truck with NFCU @ 1.79%

1-1-2013 $10,000 signature flagship visa rewards with navy

1-1-2013 $15,000 LOC with navy

1-2-2013 refinanced 2012 RV with navy @ 6.25%

All those with two hard pulls on Equifax from navy

1-2-2013 USAA $5000 Amex and $5000 platinum visa

Woke up to a text about the RV being approved this morning, not sure how that works since they were closed yesterday.

Edited by 548ficoNtexas

Tw of these were late 2012 so I'm adding them as well especially since DH's scores were low to mid 500's in June or July when I started on his credit. These are all his approvals.

12-13-2012 closed on $312K home with $41K down @ 3.25%

12-24-2012 purchased 2013 vehicle from NfCU @ 1.79%

12-31-2012 refinanced 2011 truck with NFCU @ 1.79%

1-1-2013 $10,000 signature flagship visa rewards with navy

1-1-2013 $15,000 LOC with navy

1-2-2013 refinanced 2012 RV with navy @ 6.25%

All those with two hard pulls on Equifax from navy

1-2-2013 USAA $5000 Amex and $5000 platinum visa

Woke up to a text about the RV being approved this morning, not sure how that works since they were closed yesterday.

Congrats!

NFCU never closes. Open 365. :)

Edited by Bad Debt King

I was looking at a laptop on Amazon and saw that if you use your Amazon Chase Visa card that you can save $50. So I applied and got the we will let you know response. I called Amazon but they said that I was declined and they couldn't see why. I thought this was a load so I called the Chase back door number. They put me on hold for about 8 minutes and came back and said I was approved for $3000. Not bad at all.

I have to say that one year ago I was really lost and needed help getting my credit cleaned up. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help and suggestions. in that one short year I have apped for and received a Chase Sapphire $4,000 Capital one $750 & $3000, PayPal extra mc $3000,discover $1200, First Source CU $5000 and just today Penfed $16,500!!!!! I later split the limit into an Amex $5,000 and left the rest on a rewards visa.

Thank you to everyone ....if not for the advice I would have remained in the low 500's with no hope. Now I have $45,000 in lines and scores in the 700's

My goal in 2013 is to work on Cli's with no more apps! Scores to 730-760 range.

I have to say that one year ago I was really lost and needed help getting my credit cleaned up. I can't thank everyone enough for all the help and suggestions. in that one short year I have apped for and received a Chase Sapphire $4,000 Capital one $750 & $3000, PayPal extra mc $3000,discover $1200, First Source CU $5000 and just today Penfed $16,500!!!!! I later split the limit into an Amex $5,000 and left the rest on a rewards visa.

Thank you to everyone ....if not for the advice I would have remained in the low 500's with no hope. Now I have $45,000 in lines and scores in the 700's

My goal in 2013 is to work on Cli's with no more apps! Scores to 730-760 range.

Congrats on your success!

Well I was planning on being in gardening mode, but gave in and applied for the Wal-mart card for TU score got instant approval for Wal-Mart Discover card with 2,400.00 limit, not bad seeing how others have reported alot lower limits when applying, but I plan to call the backdoor number and try to get bumped up.

Now in gardening mode. I swear :grin:

I actually applied on 12/19, but they didnt approve the app until today 1/2. So I'll count this as a 2013 approval...

2z8t5j5.png

Not exactly what im looking for when it comes to limit, but its a start and an approval is better than a denial. My goal was to get out of debt (or at least mostly out of debt) by the end of 2013 so I wanted to take advantage of the 0% APR. Who wouldve thought NFCU comes back with their 0% APR offer on the day I get approved. Always wanted a Citi card, and now Im in!

AMEX Delta Gold Skymiles...not sure of the limit and new accounts were closed today.....:yahoo:

My BCP is "In Progress" and I can't call because they are closed... :cry2: .I did get the message that they needed to speak with me to complete my application..is that a good thing????? I thought it may just be a verification thing with them....

I've had the ZYNC with NPSL for about 8 months now and figured I'd try for another card with them...the Delta Gold was pretty much an instant approval after going to the status page after submitting the app. I figured I really didn't have anything to lose since it would only cost me a HP if I was approved. I applied for the BCP because since I already got the HP for the Delta, I figured I may as well try for one of my "white whales"....guess I'll find out tomorrow....

Keep your fingers crossed guys....:D

Called today and apparently they saw 2 apps (Delta Gold and BCP) and wanted to make sure it was me...the BCP is still "in progress". They said it would take about 4-5 days and I would get an email...is this the usual???? :blink: Probably declined but who knows???

I did find out the CL on my Delta Gold Skymiles is $2K..not bad but at least I can probably triple that in 61 days....:D

CONGRATS to everybody on their early 2013 successes so far!!!!!!

:yahoo:

Just got approved for $10K line with US Bank Cash+

Got 9 new credit cards over the past 2 months. I am now officially in gardening mode.

Only Chase and AMEX left on my want list but I'm on their permanent blacklist so it's moot.

Got approved for $11.5K from penfed. Having the Amex BCE for the 3% grocery and a Priceline 2% card, I went for the "Cash Rewards" version that just statement credits instead of the Platinum whatever where I have to save up points.

Also I'm apparently preapproved for 35K @ 1.49% on an auto loan...not sure if I'll use that but it's nice to hear.

The last post in this topic was posted 3264 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.