Post your 2013 Approvals Here!!!

hegemony

The last post in this topic was posted 3196 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I applied for my mortgage on 01/28 my scores were: Equifax - 693, Transunion - 763, and Experian - 775. After we closed on our house on 02/28 I applied only with lenders who pulled Experian or Transunion.

2/28 - Mortgage - 322K@3.5% Conventional 15% down

3/05 - RFBCU - New car loan @ 1.9%, approved for 40K, used 25K

3/05 - AMEX BCP - $4500 credit limit

3/28 - JCP - approved for $1900, increased to $3500 immediately to cover blinds purchased

03 - Automatic increase on Wamart store card $3500 to $4900

03 - Capital One auto increase 2K to 3K (1st increase on the card)

5/06 - AMEX BCP 61 day increase $4500 to $13500

05/22 - Chase Freedom 7K

05/24 - RBFCU Platinum Preferred Rate MC - $14500

I'm still debating about applying for the Discover IT before my mortgage starts reporting. I receive at least 2 preapproval invitations a week but I may be pushing my luck.

Credit increase on Steinmart MC $1700 to $3200.

Last 2 approvals and I'm now officially done apping for the year. I think!

Instant approval Chase Sapphire Preferred 12K CL ($400 bonus)

Instant Approval BOA Cash rewards 12.5K CL ($100 bonus)

One more that came through last night. $500 US Bank Signature Visa - it's the card for one of my alumni societies but I must have JUST eeked in since I'm sure they gave me the lowest limit and highest interest the card offers.

Got Wal-Mart discover in February with a $1k cl...auto-cli to $1800 on June 4th...called UW today and asked for $10k, they countered with $5k and I accepted.

NavChek increased to 12.5k

AMEX BCE 2k...backdated to 1987

AMEX SPG pending

Chase Freedom 500...initially denied but recon to approve with low limit

New HOME...my crown jewel

Chase AirTran Visa Signature: $18k Instant Approval

Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $7.5K after calling to verify my info

American Express Blue Cash Everyday: $10k Instant Approval

CapitalOne Cash Rewards MasterCard: CLI from $3,250 to $5k through EO

Firestone: Auto CLI from $900 to $1,200

Chase Freedom Visa: CLI from $1k to $3k

Now it's time to garden until time to purchase another house next year. My credit reports are smokin'!!

Got Wal-Mart discover in February with a $1k cl...auto-cli to $1800 on June 4th...called UW today and asked for $10k, they countered with $5k and I accepted.

NavChek increased to 12.5k

AMEX BCE 2k...backdated to 1987

AMEX SPG Approved 2k...also backdated to 1987

Chase Freedom 500...initially denied but recon to approve with low limit

New HOME...my crown jewel

Haven't applied for any credit in the past year. Got a pre-approved letter in the mail from First National Bank of Omaha for an AMEX card applied and got the 2-4 weeks notice. Checked the status a few hours later and seen I was approved for 13,000. I know it's only a AMEX branded card but does this give me any hope of getting a real AMEX card? They were part of my BK7 discharge in 2002.

Current EX FICO is 817. Very low DTI- housing is less than 10% of my gross pay, I have no debt other than the $100 or so I let one card report each month. No negatives, AAOA of 4 years.

Today I was approved for- Fidelity Amex with $15,000 CL.

At first I got a 30 day notice, which seemed strange since my EX FICO is 817. I called in and something (they wouldn't tell me what) had set of some kind of fraud alert. Someone in their fraud department ran me through about 5 or 10 questions before approving me for $7,500.

I called the recon number again this evening when I got out of work to ask about a CLI and talked to an FIA/BA credit analyst who seemed knowledgeable and friendly. I explained that I anticipated using the card a lot and asked for an increase. She took a look at my report and approved me for $15,000. This credit limit takes my credit limits over $100k for the first time ever.

I was also preapproved this month for a $22k PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature card that I just accepted, which take my total limits to above $125k.

CapOne Newcomers MC - $1000 instant approval

Applied for the NFCU goRewards, was mistakenly given the nRewards with a $5000 limit. Called in to have it fixed and was told I could have whichever card I wanted, so I chose the Flagship Rewards and also had the limit bumped to $7000 at the same time. Approved that same day.

Also learned that my Von Maur card was bumped from $200 to $300 without asking.

NY&CO switched me to the Platinum Rewards card, but didn't increase my limit. I see a closure coming soon for that one.

NFCU CashRewards CLI $7k to $12k no HP, instant approval for what I requested. I should have asked for more.

NFCU Nav Check $3500 Pulled EQ

Discover IT $1800 Pulled EXP

American Express Green Card- No Pre Set Spending Limit pulled EXP

I may be gardening for a while. Thats an additional $10,300 in additional credit. Not too bad for an unplanned app spree!

The last post in this topic was posted 3196 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.