Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

EQ daily pullers

The last post in this topic was posted 2841 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Is there any way to get CS without having AMEX? Or is there another puller I can use for EQ?

You need AMEX for CS.

Daily Pullers are:

My Privacy Matters

Equifax Complete

USAA CCMP

Daily Pullers are:

My Privacy Matters

Equifax Complete

USAA CCMP

Yep them are the best 3 I think. They are who I use. I will be hard pull free on the 20th I HOPE hehe

Is USAA credit monitering open to partial members? If so how do u get daily pull -- I dont see that option??? Thanks

It is. I had to call them up to get them to reinstate the daily puller when they went to monthly.

Yea get the prim credit thing with them then call em and tell em you want daily pulls its like 9 more a month or something like that.

Does EQ Complete allow you to see your soft pulls? I'm now signed up for Amex and USAA daily pulling but I can't see my handy work. Which would allow me to see my daily pulls? EQ or MPM?

Does EQ Complete allow you to see your soft pulls? I'm now signed up for Amex and USAA daily pulling but I can't see my handy work. Which would allow me to see my daily pulls? EQ or MPM?

EQC

EQC

Thanks, that's the route I'll go then.

You can see your "hard work" directly thru EQ or TU backdoor..

By adding EQC, you are most likely adding *C on EQ as well. AmEX Credit Secure and USAA CCMP should be more than enough to get *B on TU and EQ howbeit a little longer ( 30 - 45 days).

You can see your "hard work" directly thru EQ or TU backdoor..

By adding EQC, you are most likely adding *C on EQ as well. AmEX Credit Secure and USAA CCMP should be more than enough to get *B on TU and EQ howbeit a little longer ( 30 - 45 days).

I read that about EQ Complete. I'm afraid that will ruin my work. What is the EQ Backdoor? I can handle doing the 45 day thing or longer. I just don't want to trigger a chop. I checked my EX report, I know its not EQ but it shows a lot of soft pulls. If EQ is the same where the softs have built up I may be able to do B* in less time than the typical 80ish softs.

Go big or go home. EQ backdoor will likely lead to C* anyways.

CS and CCMP do not work for TU B*.

I now have 0 Inq on TU and been sitting on 55 softs now for a couple of weeks.

I now have 0 Inq on TU and been sitting on 55 softs now for a couple of weeks.

What about Equifax Gold? I was told on these forums that it works for daily pulls the same as EC, however each new inq now has the "ND" prefix, whereas before it would say simply "Equifax Consumer Services." Will this make any difference in terms of B*?

What about Equifax Gold? I was told on these forums that it works for daily pulls the same as EC, however each new inq now has the "ND" prefix, whereas before it would say simply "Equifax Consumer Services." Will this make any difference in terms of B*?

Are you sure? Can you post a pic of your softs?

Yep I'm sure. At the top are the softs I was getting with EC last year. On the line directly below, my softs generated with Credit Watch Gold are indeed preceeded by the "ND" prefix. Does this mean that they don't count towards b*? Sorry, but I'm unable to upload an image now.

Yep I'm sure. At the top are the softs I was getting with EC last year. On the line directly below, my softs generated with Credit Watch Gold are indeed preceeded by the "ND" prefix. Does this mean that they don't count towards b*? Sorry, but I'm unable to upload an image now.

Bump*

Bump*

Switch to Complete. :dntknw:

Is USAA credit monitering open to partial members? If so how do u get daily pull -- I dont see that option??? Thanks

It is. I had to call them up to get them to reinstate the daily puller when they went to monthly.

You can also call and ask for a price reduction. I have the daily plan for $11 per month.

You can also call and ask for a price reduction. I have the daily plan for $11 per month.

But you still have to call to get the daily pulls right?

Its been my experience that if any daily puller will put you on the chopping block. I was just using USAA before reading this forum and I noticed using the inqury counter that Equifax was chopping me once a month just using it. Now I am going to use 3 pullers to see if I can beat the next chop.

But you still have to call to get the daily pulls right?

For usaa? No, this can be done online. Get the regular service, keep pulling every day. When you are out of updates, you will be offered the upgrade.

How are you guys viewing your soft pulls? I have EQ Complete, AMEX and USAA and all I see are Hard Inquires??

You can only view soft pulls from the CRA itself. You'll never see them with a 3rd party service. Just go to the inquiry section of your EC report and you'll be able to view them.

The last post in this topic was posted 2841 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.