Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Everyone has a metal card now!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2912 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Just got an invite for a starbucks etched metal card.....

120612_gcd_5.jpg

spacer.gif

Starbucks is partnering with Gilt to introduce the first ever metal Starbucks Card. Only 5,000 of these stunning etched steel designs are for sale for a limited time.

Each Card costs $450 and comes pre-loaded with $400 and Gold level membership.* It's the perfect gift for someone special or for yourself.

Just got an invite for a starbucks etched metal card.....

120612_gcd_5.jpg

spacer.gif

Starbucks is partnering with Gilt to introduce the first ever metal Starbucks Card. Only 5,000 of these stunning etched steel designs are for sale for a limited time.

Each Card costs $450 and comes pre-loaded with $400 and Gold level membership.* It's the perfect gift for someone special or for yourself.

So jealous of you. I have not recieved an offer and I am an uber gold member.

They are also introducing the first ever $7 cup of coffee... http://www.bostonher...179715&srvc=rss

Quote:

The high-end gift card is the latest move by the Seattle-based company to establish itself as a luxury brand. Last month, the chain offered a “Reserve” line of premium coffee. For example, a 16-ounce “grande” cup of its Costa Rica Finca Palmilera is selling for $7. The Geisha coffee is only being sold in 46 locations in Seattle and Portland, Ore.

dry.gif

I wonder if this new metal card is Black.

Still, if it sells, I will invest in this Seattle, WA coffee chain.....

Edited by rslifkin

Quote:

The card, which is sure to whip coffee drinkers into a frenzy, will only be available to the general public through the luxury e-commerce website Gilt.com starting Friday at 12 p.m., according to a Starbucks spokeswoman.

I am getting $330 from selling my Samsung Galaxy SIII. I can add $120 or so, and get this ultimate rarity!!!!!

I just may... :mellow:

Quote:

The card, which is sure to whip coffee drinkers into a frenzy, will only be available to the general public through the luxury e-commerce website Gilt.com starting Friday at 12 p.m., according to a Starbucks spokeswoman.

I am getting $330 from selling my Samsung Galaxy SIII. I can add $120 or so, and get this ultimate rarity!!!!!

I just may... :mellow:

I cant say the thought hasnt crossed my mind...wondering if there will be special future promotions...for holders of the card. Otherwise im not sure it makes sense.

Here is the description from the Gilt website... I have been gold for ages so not sure if there is any value in it...

Many of us at Gilt are more than a little in love with Starbucks… that tempting Siren is constantly floating around our office on Venti cups galore. So it’s with lots of coffee-inspired enthusiasm that we present this exclusive-to-Gilt Starbucks Card, in a limited edition of 5,000. Fashioned out of solid stainless steel, the card costs $450, but comes pre-loaded with $400, valid for drinks, food, and merchandise at participating Starbucks locations. Beyond that, you get automatic My Starbucks Rewards™ Gold Level membership, which entitles you to perks like a free birthday drink, and a free drink or food item after 12 Stars (some restrictions apply).

Ok....I am feeling weak today. I pulled the trigger and ordered one (I already drop about $50+/week buying starbucks for myself and my staff)....crossing my fingers that there will be special promotions down the road that will help to offset the extra cash. Total with shipping was $457.95...so only need $57.96 in promos and I will be on the plus side!!! :mellow:

Here is the description from the Gilt website... I have been gold for ages so not sure if there is any value in it...

Many of us at Gilt are more than a little in love with Starbucks… that tempting Siren is constantly floating around our office on Venti cups galore. So it's with lots of coffee-inspired enthusiasm that we present this exclusive-to-Gilt Starbucks Card, in a limited edition of 5,000. Fashioned out of solid stainless steel, the card costs $450, but comes pre-loaded with $400, valid for drinks, food, and merchandise at participating Starbucks locations. Beyond that, you get automatic My Starbucks Rewards™ Gold Level membership, which entitles you to perks like a free birthday drink, and a free drink or food item after 12 Stars (some restrictions apply).

Ok....I am feeling weak today. I pulled the trigger and ordered one (I already drop about $50+/week buying starbucks for myself and my staff)....crossing my fingers that there will be special promotions down the road that will help to offset the extra cash. Total with shipping was $457.95...so only need $57.96 in promos and I will be on the plus side!!! :mellow:

Many of us at Gilt are more than a little in love with Starbucks… that tempting Siren is constantly floating around our office on Venti cups galore. So it's with lots of coffee-inspired enthusiasm that we present this exclusive-to-Gilt Starbucks Card, in a limited edition of 5,000. Fashioned out of solid stainless steel, the card costs $450, but comes pre-loaded with $400, valid for drinks, food, and merchandise at participating Starbucks locations. Beyond that, you get automatic My Starbucks Rewards™ Gold Level membership, which entitles you to perks like a free birthday drink, and a free drink or food item after 12 Stars (some restrictions apply).

CB, see this? This thing right here? For sale on EBay? See it? This here is mine's... http://www.ebay.com/itm/200858494864

But this card has me sort of wondering if I want to have this ultra-rare item, to get all the Iced coffee I can drink...

Thinking about it......

I think they will all sell out over the weekend. You?

I'd like to get this for my wife but $400 in gift cards is a lot! Lol

That would be like a year plus worth of coffee.

The last post in this topic was posted 2912 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.