Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Bobbiesue and John

Paid off judgement now reporting incorrectly

Recommended Posts

We recently paid off a court ordered payment plan it never went in judgement or garnishment as we kept current... Credit report was disputed as inaccurate CRA verified it as accurate...but i paid off in full got my notice from court and cap one reported that we still owe...what should i do next?? And months i paid lawyer never reported balances for each month were way off

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dispute old addresses from those CR's, then dispute through the US Mail using the Jack Attack.


My answer about what you should do above.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Today's Birthdays

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
    • Most Online

    Newest Member

About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information