Sign in to follow this  
junkyour925

Inquiry Removal Services

I am B* ing EQ and TU inquiries but looking for a reliable inquiry removal service for Experian. I need to speed this baby up. Time is money.

Can anyone suggest one? You can PM me if you know of any.

Edited by junkyour925

Experian doesn't work that way.

Nope, it sure doesn't. lol OP - if you have any luck getting inq's off of Exp., be sure to let us know.

I am B* ing EQ and TU inquiries but looking for a reliable inquiry removal service for Experian. I need to speed this baby up. Time is money.

Are you serious? And a member of Bump Influence also? :mellow::blink:

Are you serious? And a member of Bump Influence also? :mellow::blink:

That's what I was thinking...isn't there a test or something to get a BI designation? :unsure::dntknw:

I've had them removed in two weeks by a service and have done some myself. Just can't be bothered doing it myself anymore. I have bigger fish to fry.

A credit monitoring service or a disputing service? I would not recommend disputing them yourself or otherwise if they are legitimate.

You probably do have bigger fish to fry than inquiries.

I've had them removed in two weeks by a service and have done some myself. Just can't be bothered doing it myself anymore. I have bigger fish to fry.

What service is this? And how did you do it yourself? If this is true we might have to give you a special title lol.....

What was the service and how did you get rid of them?

I know how to bump off Experian inquiries. It's a special dance that I do that takes 25 months.

I was successful in taking 24 inq's off of Experian....EQ & T were the harder ones to take off. With EX, I simply told them that someone in my apartment building had went through my stuff in the basement storage & had applied for numerous accounts since earlier this year....someone from the fraud dept went through all of them & Isaid yes I apped or no I didnt. Went from 28 inqs down to 5 or so. Worked well. they automatically added fraud alert which I simply took off in a month.

I was successful in taking 24 inq's off of Experian....EQ & T were the harder ones to take off. With EX, I simply told them that someone in my apartment building had went through my stuff in the basement storage & had applied for numerous accounts since earlier this year....someone from the fraud dept went through all of them & Isaid yes I apped or no I didnt. Went from 28 inqs down to 5 or so. Worked well. they automatically added fraud alert which I simply took off in a month.

Unless the situation you explained actually happened, I would advise anyone getting ideas from this advice to completely ignore it.

I disputed an inquiry with EX recently and even with two written statements from the creditor saying "oops, our bad, never should've happened--we'll remove it" (which they never did), EX would not delete.

Just a warning - these "services" have an insider at Experian who deletes by unauthorized access to Experian's computer system. I would avoid people who guarantee they can remove inquiries if you don't want to get caught in something illegal.

Junk, we kick people off this board if they advertise these kinds of services. If you don't want to chalk it up to our standards, just believe that we don't like the subpoenas we get when these companies go after the employee who's doing this.

Just a warning - these "services" have an insider at Experian who deletes by unauthorized access to Experian's computer system. I would avoid people who guarantee they can remove inquiries if you don't want to get caught in something illegal.

Junk, we kick people off this board if they advertise these kinds of services. If you don't want to chalk it up to our standards, just believe that we don't like the subpoenas we get when these companies go after the employee who's doing this.

thanks for the advice breeze...will be careful. The ones I had removed were in fact inaccurate and they went via legitimate methods nothing like you mentioned above but ts good to know that those types exist out there and to avoid them.

Unless the situation you explained actually happened, I would advise anyone getting ideas from this advice to completely ignore it.

+1

The ones I had removed were in fact inaccurate and they went via legitimate methods

I'm curious what exactly was inaccurate about all these inquiries? :dntknw:

Im sorry, I wasnt trying to give anybody ideas....this really did happen to me. I saw many inq's on my reports & knew what I did apply for. Somebody here must have found my info in our storage & tried to open accounts with my name. They actually were successful in opeing 2 accounts, in which I did receive the cards in the mail...and immediately closed them. Im not telling anyone to do this...lnly sharing that it worked well for me through Ex..but TU & EQ it was/is a bit harder. They are not willing to take the inqs off, but told me to contact the creditors, who in turn will take the inqs off. I did contact most, but they are not too willing to take them off immediately. I have seen a couple come off here & there, but not like EX where all at once. I did learn a lesson from this....not to save papers (years old) that have my info on it...like old pay stubs, bills etc. Thinking of investing in a paper shredder now!

EXP has deleted inquiry's for my husband, but his situation was unique. His file is mixed with his brother and sometimes his father due to similar name. Every few months info like their addresses, accounts (especially collections) end up on hubby's file. Many times there are 3 socials on his EXP file. It seems like EXP is the one that actually list hubby's social as a main social and then list 2 additional socials which belong to his brother and father. I don't understand WHY EXP does this,but we can't get them to stop. This causes my hubbys inq's, his brothers and fathers to be on hubbys file. They really add up because his brother moves so much that every time he gets utilities, phone, insurance etc.. it comes up as inquiry on hubbys file. What is really ticking me off is that my BIL is actually able to obtain more credit than we can because his collections pop up on my hubbys file and not his!! I don't know how this is happening but it does. It might be due to the addresses already being on hubbys file or maybe my BIL froze his file IDK. Anyway, EXP will take off inquiry's at times due to this reason. The thing is that I am more concerned with the collections reporting because what is the point in applying for anything with all the negatives listed on file.

EXP has deleted inquiry's for my husband, but his situation was unique. His file is mixed with his brother and sometimes his father due to similar name. Every few months info like their addresses, accounts (especially collections) end up on hubby's file. Many times there are 3 socials on his EXP file. It seems like EXP is the one that actually list hubby's social as a main social and then list 2 additional socials which belong to his brother and father. I don't understand WHY EXP does this,but we can't get them to stop. This causes my hubbys inq's, his brothers and fathers to be on hubbys file. They really add up because his brother moves so much that every time he gets utilities, phone, insurance etc.. it comes up as inquiry on hubbys file. What is really ticking me off is that my BIL is actually able to obtain more credit than we can because his collections pop up on my hubbys file and not his!! I don't know how this is happening but it does. It might be due to the addresses already being on hubbys file or maybe my BIL froze his file IDK. Anyway, EXP will take off inquiry's at times due to this reason. The thing is that I am more concerned with the collections reporting because what is the point in applying for anything with all the negatives listed on file.

That sounds like grounds to sue Experian. But you could start with a CFPB complaint.