Sign in to follow this  
Ron1

Walmart October FICO score is UP!!!!!

My October TU FICO score is 773.

+4 from Sept. 769-->773.

Ron.

Edited by Ron1

-4 to 725. utilization is key!! mine is 19%. It will be 10% once PenFed and DCU report. Also 2 new inq.

Edited by figueroaw

DH's score is 753

+8 from Sept

It still says he's made heavy use of his credit. He's got $1463 (now it's $1100) balance on one credit card that has a CL of $3000. The new statement cut today so hopefully we'll see a difference next month. :-] Everything else is reporting $0 balance. No baddies on TU.

Can AUs see their scores? We don't shop at WM that much so I don't want to apply for one.

Edited by forbiddenlove

+8 to 775. :)

ETA: Extra 40K from PSECU reporting helped MORE than the effect of 2 new accounts reporting! :yahoo:

Edited by Bad Debt King

Utilization is not the key, sorry, mine went down from 642 to 631 even thou my utilization went to %7. dntknw.gif

My CK is 698! sorry.gif

Edited by antifeik

Can AUs see their scores? We don't shop at WM that much so I don't want to apply for one.

No, sorry. Only Primary cardholder.

756 -1 point which is great considering I opened a Kay account and charged 2300 to it(util is still below 30% though)

Next month my NFCU card will report, but my inquiries will drop so hopefully that'll even out. Then it's garden garden garden!