Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Finally After All These Years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last post in this topic was posted 2836 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

For 5 years..2x a year I have applied for a Delta American Express card. I pulled trigger yesterday, got a 14 day message, regretted it immediately. Today I checked the status....APPROVED!!!! I have no idea of my credit limit and I don't care I am just so happy to finally get this card being I fly Delta often plus get 30,000 skymiles. They pulled Experian at a 717 credit score. 5yo charge off. All other accounts 24) in good standing with 16% utilization.

Sorry had to share in my excitement!

J

One thing I found out that Amex did was do a hard pull from all 3 bureaus. I was like...really Amex? But hey no problem I am happy with getting the card. I had zero inquiries on Equifax and only 2 on Experian, and a damn 4 from Transunion though 2 of those should fall off be December. Guess my unpaid charge off from 2007 got old enough not to matter anymore. At least with Amex. Good luck to all the pull the trigger.

Joe

1348884516[/url]' post='4752416']

For 5 years..2x a year I have applied for a Delta American Express card. I pulled trigger yesterday, got a 14 day message, regretted it immediately. Today I checked the status....APPROVED!!!! I have no idea of my credit limit and I don't care I am just so happy to finally get this card being I fly Delta often plus get 30,000 skymiles. They pulled Experian at a 717 credit score. 5yo charge off. All other accounts 24) in good standing with 16% utilization.

J

Congrats! clapping.gifThis is one of the cards I dream of having in my collection. I've been denied once already.sad.gif

J

Congrats! clapping.gifThis is one of the cards I dream of having in my collection. I've been denied once already.sad.gif

I sympathize as I was turned down over and over and it was so discouraging. I have 6 cards with the largest credit line of $1800. That's why I was shocked when I found out today Delta Amex has given me a $10k credit line. I am just shocked. This will help my utilization SOOO much! Right now its only at 11% so it's not too big of a deal. I hope you get approved one day soon. Again I feel your pain.

Joe

The last post in this topic was posted 2836 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.