Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Custodial Interference

The last post in this topic was posted 2959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have pretty much kept my mouth shut, I am one to believe there are people out there that do go thru this kind of drama, but good lord women.

There has been good advice given here, it doesn't seem like your attorny or attornies have done crap or this would be settled already, I just don't get it, I would be on my attorney like mice on cheese or pot on rice (is that the saying?)

I sure wouldn't let me ex be trying me like yours has you, I would be at his door with the cops if he so much broke any agreement. Maybe I would move next door just to lemonade him off but he would know I would not put up with his crap.

I hope you get things worked out.

I have always heard the saying "like white on rice" because, you know, rice is white (sometimes).

I have to say, as much fun as it is to read all this I really do think it has been taken too far. I get it, she keeps coming back and posting her situations. But at a certain point people are just being cruel.

Ya think? :glare:

Whats the point in updating anything? Most of you have made it clear that you dont care, and dont want to hear about it anymore. So I am trying to respect that wish. Unfortunately for my children, nothing that I have stated has been a lie. I really wish for their sake it was all made up in my mind because then there is a chance that their dad and I would get along. But the fact is none of this stuff has been made up and we don't along at all. He would be quite content if I were to suddenly die or jump off the face of the planet, or somehow get out of the kids life completely. As for talking to the attorney, that has been done. Two custodial interference charges were filed by the police against my ex husband and my attorney will make sure those go forth. We talked about filing a contempt charge against my ex husband for moving the kids again. This is I believe the 7th school my son has been to in the three years he has been in school. Also, per the decree and per the state, he is supposed to give me a 30 day notice when he is planning to move the kids. I didn't receive any notice at all. My son notified me that Daddy was talking about moving to Kuna on Sunday. Monday morning, I call my kids school and find out that they are no longer enrolled there. My attorney advised me to wait on filing for full custody of the kids because the judge would most likely throw out the request since we just changed the decree in April 2012. He said most judges in this state like to see at least a year pass between changes to the decree. So I will continue noting issues with the ex husband in a log book that I am keeping, file custodial interference charges when necessary and finish school. I am set to graduate in May 2013, so I will file for full custody of the kids when I graduate. Sorry to lemonade everyone off with my problems, but that is an update for those who cared.

Also, I wasn't evicted from the house I lived in before I moved to Oregon. I broke up with my boyfriend for a few months and couldn't afford to live in that house by myself. I moved to Oregon to stay with my parents for a while. They paid for the move to Oregon originally and I paid them back. Then my boyfriend and I got back together and he paid for the move back. I have never been evicted from a place that I have lived in and I dont plan to be evicted at any time. I would rather not go into details about why we broke up for the time that we did.

Whats the point in updating anything? Most of you have made it clear that you dont care, and dont want to hear about it anymore. So I am trying to respect that wish. Unfortunately for my children, nothing that I have stated has been a lie. I really wish for their sake it was all made up in my mind because then there is a chance that their dad and I would get along. But the fact is none of this stuff has been made up and we don't along at all. He would be quite content if I were to suddenly die or jump off the face of the planet, or somehow get out of the kids life completely. As for talking to the attorney, that has been done. Two custodial interference charges were filed by the police against my ex husband and my attorney will make sure those go forth. We talked about filing a contempt charge against my ex husband for moving the kids again. This is I believe the 7th school my son has been to in the three years he has been in school. Also, per the decree and per the state, he is supposed to give me a 30 day notice when he is planning to move the kids. I didn't receive any notice at all. My son notified me that Daddy was talking about moving to Kuna on Sunday. Monday morning, I call my kids school and find out that they are no longer enrolled there. My attorney advised me to wait on filing for full custody of the kids because the judge would most likely throw out the request since we just changed the decree in April 2012. He said most judges in this state like to see at least a year pass between changes to the decree. So I will continue noting issues with the ex husband in a log book that I am keeping, file custodial interference charges when necessary and finish school. I am set to graduate in May 2013, so I will file for full custody of the kids when I graduate. Sorry to lemonade everyone off with my problems, but that is an update for those who cared.

So judges want to see a year between changes regardless of the fact that there might be changing circumstances that are not positive for the kids? What kind of freaking judge would ignore that because it hasn't been a year?

I'd probably tell my lazy atty to get off his flowers and do something about it.

Also, I wasn't evicted from the house I lived in before I moved to Oregon. I broke up with my boyfriend for a few months and couldn't afford to live in that house by myself. I moved to Oregon to stay with my parents for a while. They paid for the move to Oregon originally and I paid them back. Then my boyfriend and I got back together and he paid for the move back. I have never been evicted from a place that I have lived in and I dont plan to be evicted at any time. I would rather not go into details about why we broke up for the time that we did.

That's not what you said before.

I would get pammed if I where to actually say what I felt about some sorryasslazyballlickingloserbitch of a woman that moved away from her kids.

So judges want to see a year between changes regardless of the fact that there might be changing circumstances that are not positive for the kids? What kind of freaking judge would ignore that because it hasn't been a year?

I'd probably tell my lazy atty to get off his flowers and do something about it.

This

I would get pammed if I where to actually say what I felt about some sorryasslazyballlickingloserbitch of a woman that moved away from her kids.

Who are you??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering the same thing.. because if said bf had the money to move her, he certainly had the money to give to her to stay put or move in with her.

Who are you??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I was wondering the same thing.. because if said bf had the money to move her, he certainly had the money to give to her to stay put or move in with her.

I was just glad to see that she listened to our advice about not moving in with her boyfriend of 6 days because it might cause issues with her kids. :rolleyes:

This. I do know the judges here have to see substantial changes in circumstances before they change much. If I were SV if I had the $$ I would switch attorneys lightening fast.

but isn't this something like her 5th or 6th attorney?

I realize it is very possible to get a bad lawyer....but 5 or 6 times in a row?

The last post in this topic was posted 2959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.