Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Custodial Interference

The last post in this topic was posted 2959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I think it's cute that you guys think this is real :lol: You're all so much sweeter than I

Is there anyone that still thinks this is real??

I think it's cute that you guys think this is real :lol: You're all so much sweeter than I

*Raises hands* :lol:

Ok, I'm not saying it's all real. But I've seen people like her IRL. Always having some sort of major drama, and constantly unstable.

Ok, I'm not saying it's all real. But I've seen people like her IRL. Always having some sort of major drama, and constantly unstable.

Oh, I think it's real. Do I believe that our yammering at her will help her change anything? Nope. Because I know people like this. . . .I'm *related* to people like this. There's a reason I left home at 18 and never looked back.

I don't for one minute think it's for real. Why would you keep coming back here and keep posting ridiculous chit when you know that all people are going to do in return is tell you you're either lying or are the source of your own problems?

Besides, when Butterflywings says someone is a dirty liar, you *know* chit has gotten real. :rofl:

I don't for one minute think it's for real. Why would you keep coming back here and keep posting ridiculous chit when you know that all people are going to do in return is tell you you're either lying or are the source of your own problems?

Besides, when Butterflywings says someone is a dirty liar, you *know* chit has gotten real. :rofl:

Right?!?! :lol:

Oh, I think it's real. Do I believe that our yammering at her will help her change anything? Nope. Because I know people like this. . . .I'm *related* to people like this. There's a reason I left home at 18 and never looked back.

flFgB.gif

I refuse to believe such people exist.

REFUSE!

I don't think you're trying hard enough. Nothing would keep me from my child. If something were to happen between the husband and me, he knows way better than to mess with me. I watch WAY too much Discovery ID.

I don't think you're trying hard enough. Nothing would keep me from my child. If something were to happen between the husband and me, he knows way better than to mess with me. I watch WAY too much Discovery ID.

Do I know you?

Silly Violet, do you have any updates for us?

Why is it you always have these appointments with your lawyer and he is going to do this and do that, yet nothing ever comes of it?

Do I know you?

Silly Violet, do you have any updates for us?

Why is it you always have these appointments with your lawyer and he is going to do this and do that, yet nothing ever comes of it?

:wave: LKH

It's been a week since the visit with the lawyer. You're right, there should be an update. I think we need to know what his legal strategy is.

Edited by mini aubre

I think that she should find another place to post about these things. Like one centered on custody? NOT here though...... :dntknw:

I realize that she seems all sorts of crazy, but it's her world not mine. I will admit that I just don't understand.

Sillyviolet, you lack common sense. You have NONE. So I'm curious...are you like really really intelligent otherwise? Like booksmart and all?

I think that she should find another place to post about these things. Like one centered on custody? NOT here though...... :dntknw:

I realize that she seems all sorts of crazy, but it's her world not mine. I will admit that I just don't understand.

Sillyviolet, you lack common sense. You have NONE. So I'm curious...are you like really really intelligent otherwise? Like booksmart and all?

I married in to that foolishness. It truly boggles the mind how some people can be uber intelligent........yet not have an OUNCE of common sense.

A quick google search shows that she has other places to post.

She's equally forthcoming there, too.

:mellow:

That's not funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's not funny. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I didn't see anything but an American Girl Doll etc. :search:

I have pretty much kept my mouth shut, I am one to believe there are people out there that do go thru this kind of drama, but good lord women.

There has been good advice given here, it doesn't seem like your attorny or attornies have done crap or this would be settled already, I just don't get it, I would be on my attorney like mice on cheese or pot on rice (is that the saying?)

I sure wouldn't let me ex be trying me like yours has you, I would be at his door with the cops if he so much broke any agreement. Maybe I would move next door just to lemonade him off but he would know I would not put up with his crap.

I hope you get things worked out.

Seabee, it is a moot point now, but the plan I proposed to the mediator was that I would have the kids every other weekend, major breaks from school and for the majority of the summer. I had arrangements drawn up and ready to go over, but he failed to pay the mediator when he was supposed to so we never made it to mediation. Also, I moved 2 1/2 to 3 hours away not to the other side of the country.

Why was it his responsibility to pay the mediator when you are making the proposal? I would think if it's that important to you, you would have found a way to pay the mediator yourself to get it done. Once again, shoot yourself in the foot.

Our divorce decree says that each party is responsible for their own mediation and attorney cost should the decree need to be changed. So I was simply following our decree.

Can't you bring him to court rather than mediation?

Despite what the decree says, I bet they would have accepted payment from you.And since you were the one trying to change the decree/visitation order, why isn't the cost on you?Or did you pay your part? I really and truly find this to be iffy.

Im heading to the attorney in a few minutes. He doesn't open until 9am MST and I will be talking to him about going back to court. I offered to pay my ex's half and have it taken off my child support, but he wouldn't do that. My ex originally said he would pay for his half, then he simply started ignoring the mediator and finally refused to work with her. I did pay my half and it was refunded back to me when my ex refused to work with the mediator.

So you can just walk in and your atty will see you without an appt? On Oct 1, you said you were heading to your atty to talk to him. You've been back everyday since but you haven't updated us yet. Was that a BS story or did you talk to your atty? Damn it, we need to know these things so we can advise you.

So you can just walk in and your atty will see you without an appt? On Oct 1, you said you were heading to your atty to talk to him. You've been back everyday since but you haven't updated us yet. Was that a BS story or did you talk to your atty? Damn it, we need to know these things so we can advise you.

:lol:

Seabee, it is a moot point now, but the plan I proposed to the mediator was that I would have the kids every other weekend, major breaks from school and for the majority of the summer. I had arrangements drawn up and ready to go over, but he failed to pay the mediator when he was supposed to so we never made it to mediation. Also, I moved 2 1/2 to 3 hours away not to the other side of the country.

Why was it his responsibility to pay the mediator when you are making the proposal? I would think if it's that important to you, you would have found a way to pay the mediator yourself to get it done. Once again, shoot yourself in the foot.

Our divorce decree says that each party is responsible for their own mediation and attorney cost should the decree need to be changed. So I was simply following our decree.

Despite what the decree says, I bet they would have accepted payment from you.And since you were the one trying to change the decree/visitation order, why isn't the cost on you?Or did you pay your part? I really and truly find this to be iffy.

Im heading to the attorney in a few minutes. He doesn't open until 9am MST and I will be talking to him about going back to court. I offered to pay my ex's half and have it taken off my child support, but he wouldn't do that. My ex originally said he would pay for his half, then he simply started ignoring the mediator and finally refused to work with her. I did pay my half and it was refunded back to me when my ex refused to work with the mediator.

Yes, help us to help you.

Yes, help us to help you.

That is exactly right. Silly Violet, if you don't update us, we can't offer our help. So.........., it's up to you.

I have pretty much kept my mouth shut, I am one to believe there are people out there that do go thru this kind of drama, but good lord women.

There has been good advice given here, it doesn't seem like your attorny or attornies have done crap or this would be settled already, I just don't get it, I would be on my attorney like mice on cheese or pot on rice (is that the saying?)

I sure wouldn't let me ex be trying me like yours has you, I would be at his door with the cops if he so much broke any agreement. Maybe I would move next door just to lemonade him off but he would know I would not put up with his crap.

I hope you get things worked out.

I have always heard the saying "like white on rice" because, you know, rice is white (sometimes).

I have to say, as much fun as it is to read all this I really do think it has been taken too far. I get it, she keeps coming back and posting her situations. But at a certain point people are just being cruel.

I have always heard the saying "like white on rice" because, you know, rice is white (sometimes).

I have to say, as much fun as it is to read all this I really do think it has been taken too far. I get it, she keeps coming back and posting her situations. But at a certain point people are just being cruel.

If any of it were real, maybe. (and even then, only a tiny maybe, because, COME ON).

But since it's NOT... eh.

If any of it were real, maybe. (and even then, only a tiny maybe, because, COME ON).

But since it's NOT... eh.

You know for an absolute fact none of what she says is real?

The last post in this topic was posted 2959 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.