Sign in to follow this  
Occam

Something going on at TU

Ok, so just pulled my backdoor TU because I have not been able to bump any inquiries in a couple months. My report is kinda strange now... before when I posted, everything was hunky dorey. Now, I have like 17 inquiries showing and alot more adverse accounts ... before, I only had 2 BK accounts showing up as adverse... now there's a bunch of them... a few of them I know I had removed a long time ago. I do not show these things on any credit reports that I pull myself.

The TU B* counter also shows that I have 49 PP softs. When I checked like 2-3 weeks ago I had almost 60.

Something definately screwy going on.

EDIT: I just pulled MPM and now my TU inquiries went down to 2 from 3 and appear to have bumped the 8/31 inquiry I've been trying to do for a long time. It also shows I only have 2 derogatory accounts instead of the 7 or 8 on my backdoor pull.

Did you dispute those negative accounts off?

If so they shouldn't still be showing on any of your reports at all. That would seem like a violation keeping accounts in your file that have been removed due to dispute.

:blink: Well, I don't really remember... except for one of them... one of them is my old mortgage BK account that I KNOW I disputed off. These do not show up on any reports that I pull from the various credit sites. It only seems to be showing on the backdoor. And they weren't there like 2-3 weeks ago when I checked last. So, I dunno maybe they are removed but just hidden? Cause everywhere I pull my report from it only shows 2 negative accounts and the one mortgage account isn't there. :dntknw:

Add me to the reinsertion list... :glare:

the good thing is everything was over a year old so no longer hurting my score. Also, Chase only pulled once on TU. :clapping:

31290474.jpg

:blink: Well, I don't really remember... except for one of them... one of them is my old mortgage BK account that I KNOW I disputed off. These do not show up on any reports that I pull from the various credit sites. It only seems to be showing on the backdoor. And they weren't there like 2-3 weeks ago when I checked last. So, I dunno maybe they are removed but just hidden? Cause everywhere I pull my report from it only shows 2 negative accounts and the one mortgage account isn't there. :dntknw:

^ THIS is exactly why I have saved ALL of my old printed reports!

http://www.jir.com/geographic.html

Since no copies have been discarded or destroyed since the beginning of publication, it can be readily seen that the accumulated aggregate weight is a figure that not only boggles the mind, but is imminently approaching the disaster point. That point will be the time at which the geologic substructure of the country can no longer support the incredible load, and subsidence will occur. Gradually at first, but then relentlessly accelerating as rock formations are compressed, become plastic and begin to flow, great faults will appear.

The logical sequence of events is predictable. First will come foundation failures and gradual sinking of residences and public buildings in which the magazine has been stored. As these areas depress the earth, more and more structures will topple and sink until whole towns and cities will submerge, then larger and larger land masses. This chain reaction will accelerate until the entire country has fallen below the level of the sea and total inundation will occur.

Since no copies have been discarded or destroyed since the beginning of publication, it can be readily seen that the accumulated aggregate weight is a figure that not only boggles the mind, but is imminently approaching the disaster point. That point will be the time at which the geologic substructure of the country can no longer support the incredible load, and subsidence will occur. Gradually at first, but then relentlessly accelerating as rock formations are compressed, become plastic and begin to flow, great faults will appear.

The logical sequence of events is predictable. First will come foundation failures and gradual sinking of residences and public buildings in which the magazine has been stored. As these areas depress the earth, more and more structures will topple and sink until whole towns and cities will submerge, then larger and larger land masses. This chain reaction will accelerate until the entire country has fallen below the level of the sea and total inundation will occur.

rofl.gif

the agency shall, free of charge, conduct a reasonable reinvestigation to determine whether the disputed information is inaccurate and record the current status of the disputed information, or delete the item from the file in accordance with paragraph (5), before the end of the 30-day period beginning on the date on which the agency receives the notice of the dispute from the consumer or reseller.

I don't see anything there about them keeping your disputed account on file so only you can see it.

Cputrwz I would send a dispute for reinsertion. I know it doesn't have an effect on your score but I'm curious how they are listing these and their response. If they say it doesn't show to creditors than it should be removed per the previous dispute. If they say it does show well that is an even more clear violation. Maybe they will tell you what this whole mess is about and why it has shown back up.

It is worth a shot, you might be able to get some answers without even having to mention B* :P

Edited by Link2k

:lol::good: So true....

:lol::good: So true....

This entire thread gives me a sinking feeling...

:)

So are you no longer able to B* the re-inserted inquiries? I want to know if I should even bother pulling

I don't even know if they are really "reinserted" or not... they only show up on the backdoor it seems.

From what I have seen they aren't "actually" reinserted. They don't effect your score and they don't seem to show up to creditors (although I didn't see the exact copy they pulled).

Either way disputed accounts should never show back up on any copy, internal or otherwise.

From what I have seen they aren't "actually" reinserted. They don't effect your score and they don't seem to show up to creditors (although I didn't see the exact copy they pulled).

Either way disputed accounts should never show back up on any copy, internal or otherwise.

+1 Yup.

yikes I haven't been watching closely my TU B* but just did a TU BD today and also have the new and improved "enriched report". All previously B* hards are there.

Not losing sleep over this though.

This is speculation but I wonder if this "copy" is a running "archive" copy of your file that is only displayed to the account holder so you can review all your old data (even removed/disputed items) for YOUR sake only?!

Wishful thinking of course, just throwing that out there. Fortunately, these do not appear on the reports made available to creditors....let's hope this is not a harbinger of thinks to come later....I doubt it.

Keep B* bros! Full steam ahead!

Edited by junkyour925

Okay, I've been out of the loop too long. I'm trying to buy a new car and bumping. I read this thread a few times to get an understanding of what is happening.

The B*d items still show on bd reports but not hard copies nor to lenders?

This was from my update on CK. (It also proves my theory that H* works.)

The following inquiries have been added and removed since your last score update on May 30, 2012:

Lender: Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:

1. HOPKINS FORD Automotive Nov 17, 2012 Added

2. FORD MOTOR C National Credit Cards/Airlines Nov 17, 2012 Added

3. SHEFFIELD Finance Dec 1, 2012 Added

4. NAVY FCU Credit Union Sep 22, 2012 Added

5. NFCU/VISA Finance Jun 24, 2012 Added

6. CITADEL FCU Credit Union Nov 20, 2012 Added

7. FIFTH THIRD Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

8. AMER HER FCU Credit Union Nov 20, 2012 Added

9. BENEFICIAL S Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

10. RBS CITIZENS Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

11. ELAN FINANCI Bank Apr 6, 2012 Removed

12. MEMBERS 1ST Credit Union Feb 18, 2012 Removed

13. GECRB National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 2, 2012 Removed

14. GECRB/AMAZON Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

15. CHASE Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

16. CAP ONE Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

17. GECRB/WALMRT National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

18. PNC National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

19. GECRB/LOWES National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

Edited by Conflictxnj

Ok, so just pulled my backdoor TU because I have not been able to bump any inquiries in a couple months. My report is kinda strange now... before when I posted, everything was hunky dorey. Now, I have like 17 inquiries showing and alot more adverse accounts ... before, I only had 2 BK accounts showing up as adverse... now there's a bunch of them... a few of them I know I had removed a long time ago. I do not show these things on any credit reports that I pull myself.

The TU B* counter also shows that I have 49 PP softs. When I checked like 2-3 weeks ago I had almost 60.

EDIT: I just pulled MPM and now my TU inquiries went down to 2 from 3 and appear to have bumped the 8/31 inquiry I've been trying to do for a long time. It also shows I only have 2 derogatory accounts instead of the 7 or 8 on my backdoor pull.

I'm seeing something similar with old deleted collections via TU backdoor. They don't appear anywhere else, but I will add this.

I currently have a dispute noted in the backdoor that I opened via CFPB; the old colllections/inqs didn't show up until then. Hoping they disappear from the backdoor when the dispute closes.

Isn't 56 the magic number on TU AFTER each hard? Weirdest thing is...today according to MPM I knocked one off from 10/25/12...Barely over 30 days, and I only have four: two on 10/25/12, and two from 10/26/12. Unless I got softed by a bunch of people, or unless MPM is counting now for TU?? I am using SCP and CK. I guess I am one of the few that is not seeing mine reappear on these enhanced reports from TU - I have gotten 2 enhanced reports since THIS thread started, and since it has started I have b* off about 17 inqs on TU - none have reappeared. I have another one on the way that was ordered this week when I called in to remove my FA and I got sent to the Legal Department :yu: The guy said he was mailing me a new one out to show that it was gone, this was on Weds. Will report if I see any reinserted stuff on this report.

:offtopic: Also - I am noticing that MPM is no longer counting EX inqs that are past the 24 months? They still list them I guess because EX hasn't deleted them since this month makes the 25th month - but MPM stops counting them the day it hits 24 months and I got a FAKO increase lol. I have 2 from 11/27/2010, and one from 11/28/2010 and on those respective days this year MPM dropped them from the INQ count on their report although they still show on the MPM INQ section...FWIW.

Okay, I've been out of the loop too long. I'm trying to buy a new car and bumping. I read this thread a few times to get an understanding of what is happening.

The B*d items still show on bd reports but not hard copies nor to lenders?

This was from my update on CK. (It also proves my theory that H* works.)

The following inquiries have been added and removed since your last score update on May 30, 2012:

Lender: Industry: Inquiry Date: Status:

1. HOPKINS FORD Automotive Nov 17, 2012 Added

2. FORD MOTOR C National Credit Cards/Airlines Nov 17, 2012 Added

3. SHEFFIELD Finance Dec 1, 2012 Added

4. NAVY FCU Credit Union Sep 22, 2012 Added

5. NFCU/VISA Finance Jun 24, 2012 Added

6. CITADEL FCU Credit Union Nov 20, 2012 Added

7. FIFTH THIRD Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

8. AMER HER FCU Credit Union Nov 20, 2012 Added

9. BENEFICIAL S Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

10. RBS CITIZENS Bank Nov 20, 2012 Added

11. ELAN FINANCI Bank Apr 6, 2012 Removed

12. MEMBERS 1ST Credit Union Feb 18, 2012 Removed

13. GECRB National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 2, 2012 Removed

14. GECRB/AMAZON Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

15. CHASE Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

16. CAP ONE Bank Apr 22, 2012 Removed

17. GECRB/WALMRT National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

18. PNC National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

19. GECRB/LOWES National Credit Cards/Airlines Apr 22, 2012 Removed

Bump...

I also had 6 phone numbers show up on my report. Some old ones were mine, some I have no clue.

I'm seeing something similar with old deleted collections via TU backdoor. They don't appear anywhere else, but I will add this.

I currently have a dispute noted in the backdoor that I opened via CFPB; the old colllections/inqs didn't show up until then. Hoping they disappear from the backdoor when the dispute closes.

Now that my dispute is closed, it's all gone again.

Only seeing the stuff that should be there, and my TU report is now 100% clean from negative accounts with the exception of two paid collections (US Dept. of ED) that were paid/last update in 9/2009 and I see no way to clear.

Still waiting on my new hard copy from TU - but anyhow I am having the weirdest B* spell. So, all the hards on my last TU hard copy were all from October of this year, in fact the week of Halloween (2 from 10/25, two from 10/26). I b* one on Sunday with my MPM pull. I have not had 56 or 65 PP softs AFTER these hards just yet, we just crossed over 30 days..unless something else is working (USAA, MPM).....Today with USAA - no reinsertion still down from 4 to 3. That was this morning.....

Today ironically, the CU from my IIB auto loan call me because I have not paid - and they wanted to know if I was keeping the car, I told them to come get it....WHY when you tell them to come repo it, they insist on doing a hard pull which they didn't even tell me they were doing...luckily for me, my Toyota Loan has not reported yet - not that it would have mattered, I guess they just want to be nosey.

So I log into MPM to see a hard pull from the CU on TU - but the three on USAA this morning from 10/25 and 10/26 are gone lol.....I only have the hard from today! Got rid of 4 hard in two days on TU....

Ok, I finally got one of these Enhanced Hard Copy's by mail. My previous reports had said they were enhanced from Oct and Nov and didn't have all this info.

This new one has all of my previous phone numbers on it and everything - but no former deleted accounts. It does have all my Old b* inqs and all the variations of my former and present employers I guess from creditor submissions.

Based on the phone numbers being listed (13 to be exact) going back to my childhood phone number when I was a teen and got my first Providian Card...lol, for those of you that can remember them....I do not think all this enhanced info is seen by creditors. I have 24 bumped INQS, but according to all pullers, I have 0. dntknw.gif

But my previous hard copies from OCT and NOV had only 4 from October...can I use this for leverage in the event of a too many inquiries denial in the future to battle with TU?

I called Barclays and asked the analyst how many inquiries she had on my TU file, and she said EIGHT! sorry.gif

These were B* a while back. Most of these inquiries are for auto loan I applied in May this year.

Thanks Eric, now we know. :(

Quoted from this thread.

Maybe we should all vote with our wallets and try to give most of our business to EQ pullers? :P

I called Barclays and asked the analyst how many inquiries she had on my TU file, and she said EIGHT! sorry.gif

These were B* a while back. Most of these inquiries are for auto loan I applied in May this year.

Quoted from this thread.

Maybe we should all vote with our wallets and try to give most of our business to EQ pullers? :P

Maybe this is true about TU, but I do remember reading in the numerous links that Barclays uses ARS. Then again, the poster indicated that most of the inquiries were auto loan related, and I'm not sure if they show up on ARS. ARS seemed to be limited to CC apps from Visa and Mastercard. I think the mystery still remains. ph34r.gif

Quoted from this thread.

Maybe this is true about TU, but I do remember reading in the numerous links that Barclays uses ARS. Then again, the poster indicated that most of the inquiries were auto loan related, and I'm not sure if they show up on ARS. ARS seemed to be limited to CC apps from Visa and Mastercard. I think the mystery still remains. ph34r.gif

I've opened two Barclay's Visa cards in the past 2 years and they never pulled ARS, only TU. So I'm convinced, but if you want more conclusive proof you could ask ERIC0728 to order his ARS report (it's free).

It's extremely unlikely that auto loan apps would show up on ARS. But it IS possible. ARS records all Visa/MC apps. But they also record inquiries, and any creditor with PP can pull ARS if they want to. Very few of them (except for the known bad actors like U.S. Bank) ever do but you can never be sure unless you check your report.