Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Are you ready for some football?

The last post in this topic was posted 2971 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Woo hoo! NFL regular season begins tonight with the Cowboys at the Giants. My Titans play the Patriots on Sunday and I can hardly wait for the first big tailgate of the season.

Let's get ready to rumble!

Who's your team?

GO TITANS!

1152-x-768-logo.jpg

Uh oh, R2R, you and I are AFC South rivals! We're also SEC rivals. GO VOLS!

What's the draw for you with two NFL teams?

I'm ready for a good game on Sunday, scls! TITANS!

I've lived in FL most of my life... and been in Jax most of that time. I've been a big fan ever since the expansion was planned.

We are planning to move to Denver soon, so I'm being an early adopter. :lol: Plus I'm a Manning fan so that worked out. It was hard to like him as a Colt.

Edited by road2freedom

I've lived in FL most of my life... and been in Jax most of that time. I've been a big fan ever since the expansion was planned.

We are planning to move to Denver soon, so I'm being an early adopter. :lol: Plus I'm a Manning fan so that worked out. It was hard to like him as a Colt.

As a UT fan, it was hard to see Manning go to the Colts, especially when the Colts became part of the AFC South. As much as I loved Peyton when he was a Vol, the only way I wanted to see him on the field in the pros was flat on his back with one of my boys laying across his chest :) . I do think he's a good guy, though, and I love his commercials and SNL appearance. He's talented on the field for sure.

Just got home from the game ... er, I mean beat down. That was painful! The Pats played well, we didn't, mix that in with a couple of bad calls by scrub refs and it was just bad! Congrats to Patriots fans.

Just got home from the game ... er, I mean beat down. That was painful! The Pats played well, we didn't, mix that in with a couple of bad calls by scrub refs and it was just bad! Congrats to Patriots fans.

Thank you, thank very much! Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

My Jags had victory in their grasp and just couldn't keep the wheels on long enough. To make matters worse is was the UGA alum kicker on the Vikings that put it into overtime and eventually won the game.

I think my prediction that the Broncos will be serious contenders this year is going to come true. Peyton is back!

The last post in this topic was posted 2971 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.