Sign in to follow this  
TeeSharice

$225 LEVI's!!?????

so Im not exactly BORED at work, kind of AVOIDING work... and perusing online shopping sites... looking for jeans... and I stumbled upon Levis for $225... SERIOUSLY??

http://www.zappos.com/product/8029828/color/3

so what are "budget" priced jeans?? every pair of jeans I currently own are from The Gap or Old Navy's clearance rack....

I think my most expensive jeans are some $70 Nauticas. My FAVORITE jeans were actually from the clearance rack at Eddie Bauer for $10. I need to keep shopping there, they have the most comfortable jeans ever.

when I think of Levi's, I dont think top dollar... nor fashion thus $225 is just a foreign concept in the Levi World to me...

I think me & Gap will just stick together...

when I think of Levi's, I dont think top dollar... nor fashion thus $225 is just a foreign concept in the Levi World to me...

I think me & Gap will just stick together...

DH and I were at the outlet mall a couple weeks ago. I didn't even go IN the Levis outlet after I saw their "sale" prices were $40 and up.

I usually go with True Religion and 7 For All Mankind...on sale of course, but I simply love the feel of their denim. Plus they fit my barrel shaped body right!

As for the $225 Levis, they're just trying to get into the high end market, and I bet the jeans are soft as heck!

I like thrift shop jeans. :lol:

Same here! DD turned me on to Goodwill and I found a pair of Levi's with tags still intact for $7.49. Yay!

I'd pay that price for any jeans that could make me believe I had a butt.. :unsure:

I usually don't ask this of ladies, but I am making the exception here: please, PLEASE post pictures. We will all love you for it.

I usually go with True Religion and 7 For All Mankind...on sale of course, but I simply love the feel of their denim. Plus they fit my barrel shaped body right!

As for the $225 Levis, they're just trying to get into the high end market, and I bet the jeans are soft as heck!

Second 7 for all mankind. They're the only jeans that fit me well without much alteration. They're on the expensive end for many (not as much in outlet), but I keep wearing and washing for years, the jeans still feel pretty much like day one. The last two of my 7 jeans were around 90-110 and I bought them 2 years ago and I still wear them very frequently.

one thing i found out is light ones are softer than dark, i got 100 dollar lucky jeans and the lights were so good i bought them on the spot.. a week later they went on buy one get one and they gave a dark pair free to me..was much more stiff than light pair..someone told me it's the dye