Sign in to follow this  
fedtrouble

Credit Card that Only Pulls EX

I recently cleaned by EX .. there is nothing on there but a secured loan from 2010, with good payment history. I was wondering if anyone knows a good starter card that pulls EX only?

Go for the AMEX Zync and you can go for chase and BOA if you freeze your reports as they will pull a report you request them to pull. Also, check the credit pulls database because Citi pulls Experian in some areas.

Zync going to be hard without any revolving accounts on the report.

This is true....do yo know anyone that can add you as an authorized user on their card? What does your EX file currently look like. Are you a student?

As far as companies that *only* pull EX, the only major one I can think of is AmEx. However, I do know that Chase pulls Experian in my area, along with my local credit union. I'm sure that there's some other CU's out there that pull EX exclusively. For instance, 2 of my CU's pull EX (Visions FCU and FIGFCU), the other 3 pull EQ (DCU, PenFed, Alliant).

I'm sure that there's some other CU's out there that pull EX exclusively.

If you live in PA, then PSECU is a no-brainer!

Most big issuers pull a variety of bureaus. As previous poster mentioned, Amex is probably only big issuer who more frequently pulls ex. Amex charge cards almost always pull ex. If you want to ensure ex, look for cu in California as this is ex country. Cu's usually pull from one bureau so find one who does that you like.

1346038151[/url]' post='4738707']

Go for the AMEX Zync and you can go for chase and BOA if you freeze your reports as they will pull a report you request them to pull. Also, check the credit pulls database because Citi pulls Experian in some areas.

Loves them some Ex!

Loves them some Ex!

Out of my 4 applications with Citi, I've gotten 4 pulls on EQ and 1 on EX since I was on the edge of approval for my Thank You Preferred. So it definitely varies by area.