Blue 10k

My current pre-approvals:

Business Platinum 100k

PRG 50k

BGR 75k

Blue Sky 35k

Blue 10k

AmExSpecialOffers2012-08-12.jpg

I tried that link, was prompted to sign in, and am presented with a "choose your perks" dialogue. Only had the sync for 2 months but I have my eye on the BCP for 2013.

I tried that link, was prompted to sign in, and am presented with a "choose your perks" dialogue. Only had the sync for 2 months but I have my eye on the BCP for 2013.

errr....zync...friggin iPad autocorrect.

1344824120[/url]' post='4731884']

I tried that link, was prompted to sign in, and am presented with a "choose your perks" dialogue. Only had the (Z)ync for 2 months but I have my eye on the BCP for 2013.

Same here.

1344824120[/url]' post='4731884']

I tried that link, was prompted to sign in, and am presented with a "choose your perks" dialogue. Only had the (Z)ync for 2 months but I have my eye on the BCP for 2013.

Same here.

same here also.

Same thing with me. Wont show me any offers. I fill out my name, address, last 4 social and it tells me to sign in. Then it brings me to the product comparison page.

Does Amex usually pull all 3 like Cap1? I want to try for the Zync later this month once my utilization drop shows on my reports, but I don't want to burn an inq on all 3(especially EX).

I currently have:

PRG

BCE

SPG

Hilton HHonors

Only pre-approval I am showing is a pre-approved upgrade to Platinum.

Does Amex usually pull all 3 like Cap1? I want to try for the Zync later this month once my utilization drop shows on my reports, but I don't want to burn an inq on all 3(especially EX).

AmEx almost always pulls Experian only.

Rarely they'll pull other CRAs.

They MIGHT pull more CRAs than just Experian for weak scores.

I currently have:

PRG

BCE

SPG

Hilton HHonors

Did you have to login, or was the Platinum pre-approval automatically presented?

I currently have:

PRG

BCE

SPG

Hilton HHonors

Did you have to login, or was the Platinum pre-approval automatically presented?

I had logged in earlier this morning to check to make sure my Hhonors payment posted, so I am sure that my cookies directed it to a page specified to me. Because it showed the cards I already have on the left to add more people too.

Edited by jthedges

Depends on where you live but usually Experian.

I had logged in earlier this morning to check to make sure my Hhonors payment posted, so I am sure that my cookies directed it to a page specified to me. Because it showed the cards I already have on the left to add more people too.

Ah, thanks, that's right, the cardmember's pre-approval page looks different from the one non-cardmembers get.

Ah, thanks, that's right, the cardmember's pre-approval page looks different from the one non-cardmembers get.

it ask's me to log in... i cant even see what im approved for even after i enter my address.

In addition to locating your existing offers, we may review credit and other

information to determine if you are eligible for any other special card offers.

Those words scare me...

it ask's me to log in... i cant even see what im approved for even after i enter my address.

Infact i cant even search the AMEX website and find special offers...

In addition to locating your existing offers, we may review credit and other

information to determine if you are eligible for any other special card offers.

Those words scare me...

Hence the reason my EX is on ice. Creditors are pull happy.

I fact cant even search the AMEX website for special offers....

When I click on your link (even without signing in) my current cards load: HHonors, BCP, PRG, Delta Gold. My pre-approvals are for HHonors Surpass, and the Platinum AMEX.

In looking at the Surpass upgrade, I didn't realize that you get 50k HHonors points (for spending 3k in 90 days). Hmmm...but probably not worth $75 AF.

Edited by Alexa530

When I click on your link (even without signing in) my current cards load: HHonors, BCP, PRG, Delta Gold. My pre-approvals are for HHonors Surpass, and the Platinum AMEX.

In looking at the Surpass upgrade, I didn't realize that you get 50k HHonors points (for spending 3k in 90 days). Hmmm...but probably not worth $75 AF.

Would you be so kind as to post a screenshot so people can see what Cardmembers get? :)