fedtrouble

HOW I GOT MY BANKRUPTCY DELETED

I called and first lady said no because she said it was link to my tax lien filling. I called back got a man and told him that the creditors stated they never reported that address and he deleted them.

It appears with EX its the luck of the draw. If one don't budge hank up and call again. Good luck

I have found this thread to be valuable! I am starting the process myself with EQ and will share my story along the way as I am doing this to get ready to purchase a new house in 2014 so lets see how far I can go.

My EQ report is almost squeaky clean just need to remove a Ch7, lots of IIB tradelines, and some derogs. I have already disputed the addresses and they were removed only to find that some of them reappeared. I challenged the addresses again and they were removed. Immediately I have opened my dispute with EQ regarding the Ch7 as being not mine. Waiting to see what the end result is.

I want to find out other's experiences with EX. They are the biggest pain to work with and have been for years. Has anyone cracked it yet? Also what are some keys to cracking Transunion?

Ok got in last night from my Thanksgiving break to have three letters stating I had a 90 day fraud alert .. Just because I disputed the BK as someone with a similar name. Really! !

I did read this happening to someone else on here. Any suggestions? ??

Don't know if this is good or bad.

Update!!! Equifax deleted the BK now waiting on TU.

WOW glad to see this still works. How did you delete with Equifax? Online or mail? Did you go through all the steps fedtrouble laid out?

How long did it take you when you started the dispute? Did you use the online tool as well?

Ok got in last night from my Thanksgiving break to have three letters stating I had a 90 day fraud alert .. Just because I disputed the BK as someone with a similar name. Really! !

I did read this happening to someone else on here. Any suggestions? ??

Don't know if this is good or bad.

I believe this happened to me as well. Its not a terrible thing... just wouldn't try applying for credit in the next 90 days. I have heard mixed reviews about trying to get it removed early. By saying your BK belonged to someone else is a natural cause to get a fraud alert.

I mailed a certfied letter and did an online dispute together. This process took me less than a month. I removed names and addresses first and then disputed the BK and BAM !

This is amazing but I am having no luck with Transuion.My address was updated and all. They are verifying through PACER I believe. Do you all have sealed records?

I'm still waiting on response from TU. They added a fraud alert for 90 days so we'll see . I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

EX is whole different beast to tackle. Head hurting thinking about it. LOL

SDLUTH77 were you able to get TU to delete your BK.

Right now I have been targeting EQ. I have not tried TU yet but its next on my list.

This is amazing but I am having no luck with Transuion.My address was updated and all. They are verifying through PACER I believe. Do you all have sealed records?

If they are its an expensive solution to use to verify because its not Free. I would keep trying using the mail route. So far mine are not sealed and I am just waiting to see what EQ does. If they remove it and I get my report clean, I am thinking about using that report and sending it as a hard copy to the other CRA as proof. One time I used an affidavit that was notarized by a notary and was able to remove a bad entry so that is also an option.

If they are its an expensive solution to use to verify because its not Free. I would keep trying using the mail route. So far mine are not sealed and I am just waiting to see what EQ does. If they remove it and I get my report clean, I am thinking about using that report and sending it as a hard copy to the other CRA as proof. One time I used an affidavit that was notarized by a notary and was able to remove a bad entry so that is also an option.

Just received my results back from EQ, The BK was deleted! Sweet!!!!! Now just need to work on the IIB's..

Have you had any luck with TU yet? Did you file online or in writting? I am fixing to tackle this as I just got my bad addresses removed from TU. I need to remove an older 13 and a 7 from TU.

Just received my results back from EQ, The BK was deleted! Sweet!!!!! Now just need to work on the IIB's..

Congrats SDLUTH77, how long did it take you for it to be deleted? I did mines online and that was about 16 days ago. I havent heard anything yet but I do get emails from time to time telling me their still working on it...

Congrats SDLUTH77, how long did it take you for it to be deleted? I did mines online and that was about 16 days ago. I havent heard anything yet but I do get emails from time to time telling me their still working on it...

It took about 6 days which was quick. I have now started the IIB disputes so lets see what happens now.. Waiting for EQ to reply.

Ok addresses are gone from all bureaus. Wasn't as easy with EX ..man they run a tight ship. .mailed first batch of letters disputing BK yesterday. So now I wait. All my llb's are scheduled to fall off this year so 2014 looking really good to me. Prime cards here I come!

I wonder will this same technique work for a paid tax lien.

Are you disputing the BK with EX as well, and did you send in a letter or use the online tool?

SDLUTH77 were you able to get TU to delete your BK.

Im having a time just getting to dispute it online. Since they removed the addresses, there seems to be a delay before you can dispute again. Im gonna work on the megabeast of them all now and its gonna take a big bottle of advil!

Ok here's my update. .Transunion deleted all LLB's which I did not dispute. I disputed the BK via certified letter. Yesterday I got a letter stating they would NOT investigate the BK any further because they think its frivolous unless I mailed something in on a certified letter head stating what needs to be updated. Dang, Dang!

Ok here's my update. .Transunion deleted all LLB's which I did not dispute. I disputed the BK via certified letter. Yesterday I got a letter stating they would NOT investigate the BK any further because they think its frivolous unless I mailed something in on a certified letter head stating what needs to be updated. Dang, Dang!

So TU deleted all IIB accounts without you having to dispute anything? And this happened right after you got the BK removed? Nice.