fedtrouble

HOW I GOT MY BANKRUPTCY DELETED

Mine was deleted, as of today! Woohoo. I appreciate everyone on CB's help! :D

Congrats

DW's was just deleted. Waiting on mine.

Congrats!

As soon as it was deleted, got a USAA $9k approval. PenFed went to review.

Congrats

Congrats!

Haha to funny, she got a $12K USAA Amex 5 mins after it was deleted, after being denied less than two weeks ago due to bankruptcy. She didnt try PenFed (not a member)

She did have 4 accounts that were IIB start report balances after the BK was deleted...working on getting those removed next.

Edited by Fitzhume

Congrats

Congrats!

Haha to funny, she got a $12K USAA Amex 5 mins after it was deleted. She didnt try PenFed (not a member)

She did have 4 accounts that were IIB start report balances after the BK was deleted...working on getting those removed next.

I joined penfed right after the deletion. They do card/auto/account opening/personal loc all with 1 pull.

I couldn't get the Amex. Partial member. :( Went with the affiliate card, instead. Their rates sure are horrible for non-members.

I had 4 IIB accounts left on EQ. They all just updated to N/A and pmt history was deleted.

Congrats

Congrats!

Haha to funny, she got a $12K USAA Amex 5 mins after it was deleted. She didnt try PenFed (not a member)

I joined penfed right after the deletion. They do card/auto/account opening/personal loc all with 1 pull.

I couldn't get the Amex. Partial member. :( Went with the affiliate card, instead. Their rates sure are horrible for non-members.

I had 4 IIB accounts left on EQ. They all just updated to N/A and pmt history was deleted.

Had DW join PedFed...instant approval for Amex...20K

I hope my BK gets deleted soon...

Congrats

Congrats!

Had DW join PedFed...instant approval for Amex...20K

I hope my BK gets deleted soon...

Congrats!

Thanks OP. My Equifax is now clean with just one baddie. I am waiting on the results from TU and just sent off a dispute with EX after finally getting my address removed. Anyone else have success with this?

When I go to experians website to dispute my bk it says I have to call to for the "someone with the same name" dispute. Is this what everyone else had to do is call them?

When I go to experians website to dispute my bk it says I have to call to for the "someone with the same name" dispute. Is this what everyone else had to do is call them?

Dont call or do an online dispute. Send in via US Mail.

EQ deleted my BK today. Fico went up over 100 points to 765!

So far this morning approved for USAA Amex $15,000 & USAA World Mastercard $15,000. Penfed was refered to a loan officer for $19,500.

Now to work on EX and TU.

Congrats! I'm amazed how simple it is with EQ. It is like they are not even trying. I'm still working on TU and EX. I deleted the address tied to the BK on TU and it is currently being investigated. The dispute will be completed by 10/5. I originally tried to dispute the BK with TU a couple of months ago without removing the address and they verified it.

EX is a pain in the neck. How are you guys removing the address? Do I have to do a fraud alert or something?

I'm so jealous. Unfortunately I still live at the address on file where I filed bk, but congrats to everyone who was able to get this to work for them.

ditto!

Is there any workaround if multiple address are listed but current address is same as for BK filing?

Congrats! I'm amazed how simple it is with EQ. It is like they are not even trying. I'm still working on TU and EX. I deleted the address tied to the BK on TU and it is currently being investigated. The dispute will be completed by 10/5. I originally tried to dispute the BK with TU a couple of months ago without removing the address and they verified it.

EX is a pain in the neck. How are you guys removing the address? Do I have to do a fraud alert or something?

Spydc- Keep calling EX until you find someone that will remove the address. I called a few times before I found a rep that didn't mention the tradelines at all.

I'm so jealous. Unfortunately I still live at the address on file where I filed bk, but congrats to everyone who was able to get this to work for them.

ditto!

Is there any workaround if multiple address are listed but current address is same as for BK filing?

I would rent a mailbox at UPS store to get the record deleted.

OCCG

Congrats to everyone!!! OP Thanks for the info. I sent in a copy of my DL which shows my current address, same address as my BK to EQ a few months ago while submitting a dispute. Do you think this would still work if I changed my address and disputed it? or am I screwed because I sent in confirmation of my address?

So far this morning approved for USAA Amex $15,000 & USAA World Mastercard $15,000. Penfed was refered to a loan officer for $19,500.

That's great. But what do you think is going to happen when USAA does a review on EX or TU? They will see the BK listed on both reports and your accts will likely be shut down immediately.

That's great. But what do you think is going to happen when USAA does a review on EX or TU? They will see the BK listed on both reports and your accts will likely be shut down immediately.

clapping.gif People never think of this. Yes, you absolutely can get lucky and have these creditors only ever AR the same report they pulled. But these days, more and more are pulling and AR'ing more than one report.

clapping.gif People never think of this. Yes, you absolutely can get lucky and have these creditors only ever AR the same report they pulled. But these days, more and more are pulling and AR'ing more than one report.

I knew there was a possibility of an AR on TU and EX. In fact, USAA did one on EX the day after my card was approved. So far.... They haven't taken any AA.

That's the main reason why I won't do it, because I know Amex do reviews on EX