Sign in to follow this  
funky1

Lexis Nexis and a lost wallet

Ordered my lexis nexis full disclosure report yesterday. I'm interested to see what's on it. I also successfully disputed old out of state addresses from EQ and TU although EX won't budge. I believe that if I was to start disputing old debt (IIB) that it would come back verified as the CRAs would probably check LN. However if somehow in the future I misplaced my wallet and file a police report stating that it's lost I could then freeze LN and CRAs could not verify.... correct?

If only I was more forgetful and clumsy.

Ordered my lexis nexis full disclosure report yesterday. I'm interested to see what's on it. I also successfully disputed old out of state addresses from EQ and TU although EX won't budge. I believe that if I was to start disputing old debt (IIB) that it would come back verified as the CRAs would probably check LN. However if somehow in the future I misplaced my wallet and file a police report stating that it's lost I could then freeze LN and CRAs could not verify.... correct?

I thought I would tell you that I cleaned off my old addresses very easily, then disputed the bankruptcy, and then disputed the IIB accounts. They all fell off pretty easy. There is a method to clean off a bankruptcy, because under federal law only the last four digits of a individuals social security number can be published in any type of case. (Bankruptcy, Criminal or Civil). I took my reports in August of 2010 and had them sparkling by November. BK free and IIB accounts free. The CRAs don't use LN to verify IIB accounts they talk to the original creditors. :-) If you need ideas on disputing BK pm me. Good luck.

Did you have to get the address associated with the BK deleted first? I can't seem to shake mine on EX so I haven't tried to delete the BK just yet.

I thought I would tell you that I cleaned off my old addresses very easily, then disputed the bankruptcy, and then disputed the IIB accounts. They all fell off pretty easy. There is a method to clean off a bankruptcy, because under federal law only the last four digits of a individuals social security number can be published in any type of case. (Bankruptcy, Criminal or Civil). I took my reports in August of 2010 and had them sparkling by November. BK free and IIB accounts free. The CRAs don't use LN to verify IIB accounts they talk to the original creditors. :-) If you need ideas on disputing BK pm me. Good luck.

PM Sent :)