Sign in to follow this  
yamar2001

disputed all addresses tonight, can I send DV/1-2 Punch this week?

or is it wiser to wait 30 days to let them figure out my address disputes?

Equifax I am not sure if they are going to delete any of my addresses, because when I attempted to do it online... it said that they had a record of that address being on file at one of my tradelines...the requests were submitted, but I doubt it's going to work.

the other two worked fine, and I'm awaiting confirmation as to which were deleted.

in any case, is it find to send out my first batch of DV letters for two chargeoffs, and also the 1/2 punch for a medical charge off I have?

thanks cb.com, you guys are great

Equifax I am not sure if they are going to delete any of my addresses, because when I attempted to do it online... it said that they had a record of that address being on file at one of my tradelines...the requests were submitted, but I doubt it's going to work.

the other two worked fine, and I'm awaiting confirmation as to which were deleted.

in any case, is it find to send out my first batch of DV letters for two chargeoffs, and also the 1/2 punch for a medical charge off I have?

Better safe to wait! I've had some good success with other peoples credit reports lately to remove addresses.. Equifax seems to be the easiest to get them removed from

Better safe to wait! I've had some good success with other peoples credit reports lately to remove addresses.. Equifax seems to be the easiest to get them removed from

equi only had 1 i disputed, and transunion had two. experian had a bunch of them, and i'm not sure those will be getting erased. so you all agree it's best to wait 30 days or so to see what happens with these address disputes before sending out any interventions?

not yet kayve... been pretty busy, but will get to it this week. want it to be fresh, so i'll likely wait until i figure out whether or not i'm sending interventions in this week or not.

hippa is the second part of the 1/2 right? dv/hippa

Equifax did that?!

That's weird. I've *never* had a problem with Equifax or TransUnion in disputing addresses. Experian is always the one that won't delete an address if it's associated with a tradeline.

I disputed several old addresses off my wife's EQ last week and they were gone the next day.

Equifax did that?!

That's weird. I've *never* had a problem with Equifax or TransUnion in disputing addresses. Experian is always the one that won't delete an address if it's associated with a tradeline.

I disputed several old addresses off my wife's EQ last week and they were gone the next day.

sorry for the confusion... Experian was the one that wouldn't take them down. Sorry about that. I will likely wait until I hear back from these guys before sending off my letters.

according to my usaa.com report EQUI and TU deleted all the past addresses save my current address. Looks like EXP didn't make any adjustments. I think I'm ready to send my DV's next week now.