Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Goodwill letter to student loans

The last post in this topic was posted 2032 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I had a few student loans fall 90days past due a few years ago. I sent a good will letter to wells fargo and acs both said they do not delete the history for a good will letter. The loans have been sold already to dept of ed. Am I just dead in the water here ? or does anyone have any suggestions

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office at Wells Fargo Education Financial Services regarding your student loan account. I appreciate your taking the time to write with your concerns.

We reviewed your account and approved your request to remove the negative remarks reported in 2011 while your loans were serviced with our third party servicer, Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). ACS is sending out a letter today as proof that we have sent an update to all major credit bureaus to update their records. Please keep in mind that It may take the credit bureaus up to 45 days to update their records.

Our records indicate that your account was paid in full through consolidation as of May 23, 2011.

I hope this information is helpful in addressing your concerns. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact me directly. You may also contact a Sales & Service Representative at 1-800-658-3567 or via email by going to wellsfargo.com/student and clicking “Contact Us.” Our business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo. We appreciate your business.

Edited by deadsosoon1776

Dear Mr. ,

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office at Wells Fargo Education Financial Services regarding your student loan account. I appreciate your taking the time to write with your concerns.

We reviewed your account and approved your request to remove the negative remarks reported in 2011 while your loans were serviced with our third party servicer, Affiliated Computer Services (ACS). ACS is sending out a letter today as proof that we have sent an update to all major credit bureaus to update their records. Please keep in mind that It may take the credit bureaus up to 45 days to update their records.

Our records indicate that your account was paid in full through consolidation as of May 23, 2011.

I hope this information is helpful in addressing your concerns. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact me directly. You may also contact a Sales & Service Representative at 1-800-658-3567 or via email by going to wellsfargo.com/student and clicking “Contact Us.” Our business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo. We appreciate your business.

OK, you are an unusual case because you have luck removing things most people can't. You must have a four-leaf clover stuck on the bottom of your shoe. LOL

I tried goodwill letters for my student loans and they said "sorry about your luck, but no dice!"

Dear Mr. ,

I hope this information is helpful in addressing your concerns. If you have additional questions or concerns regarding this matter, please contact me directly. You may also contact a Sales & Service Representative at 1-800-658-3567 or via email by going to wellsfargo.com/student and clicking "Contact Us." Our business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Central Time, Monday through Friday. Thank you for choosing Wells Fargo. We appreciate your business.

OK, you are an unusual case because you have luck removing things most people can't. You must have a four-leaf clover stuck on the bottom of your shoe. LOL

I tried goodwill letters for my student loans and they said "sorry about your luck, but no dice!"

They told me the same. Than I contacted the executive board

Wow, I don't know how you did it, I have been trying to get lates removed with ACS for the past 2 years and no dice....However I have not tried the Executive offices, could you please pm the contact info, thanks

Congrats again.

Wow excellent job! I've hand written so many student loan good will letters, tried the smart credit tool and Nadda!

Don't want to ruin the luck but could you possibly send me ACS info?

Thanks!

Wow excellent job! I've hand written so many student loan good will letters, tried the smart credit tool and Nadda!

Thanks!

Acs well refer you to the people who servced the loan first

Thanks!

Acs well refer you to the people who servced the loan first

deadsosoon,

Can you send me the person or persons you emailed in regards to ACS. They are absolutely horrible to deal with. They reported lates on my account, inaccurately and I've disputed everyway I can think of. I've tried emailing and they reply using the Xerox encrypted service and that's useless, because for whatever reason it won't allow me to make a pass phrase to actually access the emails being sent. When I call, they say they can't help, put me on hold and always say they'll call me back, but never do. I wish I could just be done with them.

ACS

darwin.deason@acs-inc.com,

kevin.lightfoot@acs-inc.com,

lynn.blodgett@acs-inc.com,

tom.burlin@acs-inc.com,

kevin.kyser@acs-inc.com,

ann.vezina@acs-inc.com,

tom.blodgett@acs-inc.com,

john.rexford@acs-inc.com,

john.brophy@acs-inc.com,

lora.villarreal@acs-inc.com

Wells Fargo

John.G.Stumpf@wellsfargo.com,

Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com,

James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com,

Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com,

Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com,

David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com,

David.M.Carroll@wellsfargo.com,

patricia.r.callahan@wellsfargo.com,

kevin.a.rhein@wellsfargo.com,

Carrie.L.Tolstedt@wellsfargo.com,

AVID.MODJTABAI@wellsfargo.com,

BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Yes I emailed them all

Edited by deadsosoon1776

I would greatly appreciate the contact info as well. I have been working on lates with acs/wells Fargo for a while. If you could please PM me sir

I would greatly appreciate the contact info as well. I have been working on lates with acs/wells Fargo for a while. If you could please PM me sir

i posted it :D

ANy chance you could PM me your letter without the personal info? I just got a denial back in the mail from the executive offices. just curious as to how your differed from mine

Believe it or not, I had HUGE delinquencies (multiple 90, 150 and 180 lates) removed from my student loan history for wells fargo. Now, originally it wasn't a federal loan but private so that may make a difference. I used the executive office contacts as well and told them my situation. It may help that the lates were 5 1/2 years old as well.

I emailed them last Wednesday and they were off my report as of Monday. I haven't received correspondence back, it's just.... gone. I'm just hoping it sticks and doesn't pop back up!

I would appreciate any help on how to word a GW letter to them.

I'm trying to get rid of a 60,90 and 120 late on 2 loans that are closed and one that is still open.

THank you!

ACS

darwin.deason@acs-inc.com,

kevin.lightfoot@acs-inc.com,

lynn.blodgett@acs-inc.com,

tom.burlin@acs-inc.com,

kevin.kyser@acs-inc.com,

ann.vezina@acs-inc.com,

tom.blodgett@acs-inc.com,

john.rexford@acs-inc.com,

john.brophy@acs-inc.com,

lora.villarreal@acs-inc.com

Wells Fargo

John.G.Stumpf@wellsfargo.com,

Howard.I.Atkins@wellsfargo.com,

James.M.Strother@wellsfargo.com,

Richard.D.Levy@wellsfargo.com,

Mark.C.Oman@wellsfargo.com,

David.A.Hoyt@wellsfargo.com,

David.M.Carroll@wellsfargo.com,

patricia.r.callahan@wellsfargo.com,

kevin.a.rhein@wellsfargo.com,

Carrie.L.Tolstedt@wellsfargo.com,

AVID.MODJTABAI@wellsfargo.com,

BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Yes I emailed them all

I know this is old but I have respond to keep this fresh as I am about to send my goodwill letters out to ACS and Dept of Education

Hi All,

As an update, I just sent out GW letters to Wells Fargo for a 90 late payment mark on my student loan accounts with them from 2009. Thought I would update everyone on the email addresses from Wells above that came back as no good. Unfortunately 6 came back - here's hoping the other 6 work!

Bad Wells Fargo Emails:

carrie.l.tolstedt@wellsfargo.com

howard.i.atkins@wellsfargo.com

david.a.hoyt@wellsfargo.com

patricia.r.callahan@wellsfargo.com

mark.c.oman@wellsfargo.com

james.m.strother@wellsfargo.com

The last post in this topic was posted 2032 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.