Direct Under Writer Phone # for Synchrony (GECRB)

kayvebear

The last post in this topic was posted 2670 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

CoachGirl I'd definetly NOT close any accounts until you are at or close to $100,000 total credit lines with GECRB/Sync. I've also read from another poster that a UW told them max GECRB/Sync credit lines exposure was $120K not $100K. Again YMWV, but I would get close to $100K first then think about getting rid of the newest cards and keep all the oldest cards. Two cents.

Edited by CreditLuv

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoachGirl I'd definetly NOT close any accounts until you are at or close to $100,000 total credit lines with GECRB/Sync. I've also read from another poster that a UW told them max GECRB/Sync credit lines exposure was $120K not $100K. Again YMWV, but I would get close to $100K first then think about getting rid of the newest cards and keep all the oldest cards. Two cents.

IIRC she opened most of them at the same time and they are all new, which is why I said over the next 2 years. It is extremely east with clean reports to get a CLI to $25K with 1 phone call.

Without having a perfect report, but having a few 25K lines reporting, what do you think of the chances of them matching it?

Always shoot for $25K no matter what. Once you get $25K, go for $35K if you think your profile supports it.

Got denied last month. Reasons were Major Deliq

Number of new accounts, etc.

Just tried last month with 1- 25K line reporting. Now I have 2

New one has not reported yet

Will try again in a few months.

Would be nice to have 4- 25K cards...

I'm almost at the 200K mark, but I think I have to give myself a little break for now

I'm going to try for 25k on something this Saturday.

What's your profile look like?

BK 7 12/09, then good since then. But my highest is 5k so maybe I am being ambitious?

If you ask for $25K, they will counter. I say ask for $25K and be happy if they give you anything. I have been unsuccessful with Walmart, but my Lowe's card has gone from $300 --> $10,000 --> $17,000 since February.

does SYNC require four statements between CLI or just four months?

last CLI was on Amazon in April. Have not touched the card since.

I usually use 4 statements, although I have tried unsuccessfully with Walmart sooner and successfully with Lowe's sooner.

It's good to make sure you have at least 1 small charge per month and PIF.

BK 7 12/09, then good since then. But my highest is 5k so maybe I am being ambitious?

If you ask for $25K, they will counter. I say ask for $25K and be happy if they give you anything. I have been unsuccessful with Walmart, but my Lowe's card has gone from $300 --> $10,000 --> $17,000 since February.

Thanks. That's what I am going to try!

Nice job on Lowe's!

@mendelssohn When you applied for the Lowe's card in February-2014 what was your TU score (either your Credit Check Total TU, Walmart TU or MyFico TU?) and then what was your score when you got approved at $10K CL and $17K CL?. This is really important to me since I will be applying for a Lowe's card for rehabbing in Nov/Dec once at least two of my baddies (one real bad one that's almost $8K with LVNV Funding that's still shows up as a OPEN not charged off or closed negative collection) falls off next month. Thanks

Edited by CreditLuv

@mendelssohn When you applied for the Lowe's card in February-2014 what was your TU score (either your Credit Check Total TU, Walmart TU or MyFico TU?) and then what was your score when you got approved at $10K CL and $17K CL?. This is really important to me since I will be applying for a Lowe's card for rehabbing in Nov/Dec once at least two of my baddies (one real bad that's almost a $8K LVNV Funding collection that still shows up as a OPEN not charged off negative collection) falls off next month. Thanks

IIRC it was 645. I could not get a higher limit until I hit 697, and my TU was 699 when I got $17K.

Were those TU scores shown from Walmart TU, MyFico TU or Credit Check Total( CCT) TU? I don't have to tell you how big of difference that makes and score gaps.

I have grandfathered DAILY pull CCT account and a Walmart card to see my TU-08 scores and I can always buy my MyFico TU score before I start my app spree to check out all my TU scores. Thanks so much and I'm very envious of your Lowe's $17L CL.

I usually use 4 statements, although I have tried unsuccessfully with Walmart sooner and successfully with Lowe's sooner.

It's good to make sure you have at least 1 small charge per month and PIF.

I've tried before and after the 4 month mark and have had mixed results.

Thanks for the replies. Going to call UW just for fun this afternoon and see what happens.

Were those TU scores shown from Walmart TU, MyFico TU or Credit Check Total( CCT) TU? I don't have to tell you how big of difference that makes and score gaps.

I have grandfathered DAILY pull CCT account and a Walmart card to see my TU-08 scores and I can always buy my MyFico TU score before I start my app spree to check out all my TU scores. Thanks so much and I'm very envious of your Lowe's $17L CL.

Walmart, so TU 08.

When I ask for $25k, I just get told to pound sand. I lightened up my load a little tho today so we'll see if that helps next time I try.

Thanks good to know. My CCT TU score is currently 695, but my Walmart TU score is a sad clown 662! :(

I should get at least a 10-30 point increase in the next 2-7 weeks, once two baddies and one TU inquiry fall off in October.

So I'm going to wait inpatiently (screaming out loud like Veruca,"I want it NOW daddy!" :angel: until then) to apply for the Lowe's store card and asking for CLI from Amazon & Walmart until my Walmart TU score is at least a 680 and my CCT TU score is at least a 715 to be on the safe side.

Just under 10k on each card enters the max exposure zone, if all accounts remain open.

I'd rather have higher limits since $25-35K seems to be fairly easy to get.

Agreed, that's what I was tryin to say-keeping all those accounts, potentially stifles their individual growth potential.

I didn't want to go past 2-3 GEMBs...ended up with 5 :blush: however, generally a few years between each app.

Thanks good to know. My CCT TU score is currently 695, but my Walmart TU score is a sad clown 662! :(

I should get at least a 10-30 point increase in the next 2-7 weeks, once two baddies and one TU inquiry fall off in October.

So I'm going to wait inpatiently (screaming out loud like Veruca,"I want it NOW daddy!" :angel: until then) to apply for the Lowe's store card and asking for CLI from Amazon & Walmart until my Walmart TU score is at least a 680 and my CCT TU score is at least a 715 to be on the safe side.

Your CCT Score isn't a real score. Forget about that one. No one uses it for lending decisions.

The last post in this topic was posted 2670 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.