Sign in to follow this  
KristofsMom

IKEA to Close Biz accounts

For those of you who have IKEA may want to call and make sure you will still have an account with them (Stroked I thought about you!)

Anywho..Depending on how long you have been with them you can be "grandfathered in" If not you will be shut down with a balance left to pay :(

disnugaswagg..

I don't have the phone number at the moment. I will find it later today and post. When you call, it will tell you that accounts will be closing :( Then you can talk to an someone to see if your account will be "Grandfathered" in. :(

Probably because the only companies with accounts there are from Creditboards!

Lol. And all of them have zero utilization on a monthly basis but continue to ask for credit line increases. :)

That's right!.. LOL!

Got a email from Ibank.com that now offer lines of credit for businesses.. $600 to $3000 and report to DNB.. Not sure if it was mentioned here before. They seem to offer a variety of business services, nothing I need but maybe some could use the services.

I did not see where IBanks directly offered loans. I do see where they are a middle man for other finance companys though. Is that what you ment? I'm intrested is why I ask.

Copy of the email I got.

Dear iBank Small Business Subscribers:

iBank is pleased to announce the release of our very own credit line!  Now, get the services you need for your business including bookkeeping, business plans, incorporation services, and consultative financial sessions* all while building your business credit - and all at iBank's very low interest rate of 1.5%!

To begin your application process today, simply fill out the brief application form at https://www.ibank.com/MyVault/Home/Manage/iBank-Line-of-Credit. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Bank's client services department today at 877-999-6465 ext. 125 or email Nick Way, Director of Client Services at nway@ibank.com for more information on how iBank's new line of credit can help your small business with its financial needs.

iBank Line of Credit Benefits

Credit lines from $600 to $3000 available for use with iBank products and services

Get the business plan and/or bookkeeping service you've been putting off

Easy, no hassle application process

Low monthly payments

Low standard interest rate of 1.5% monthly

All payments are reported to Dun & Bradstreet building your business credit profile

​Apply today!

Sincerely,

iBank Client Services Team 

* The iBank Line of Credit is an in-house line of credit provided to purchase iBank Business Services such as business plans, rewrites, bookkeeping services, consultative financial sessions and incorporation services.  For working capital lines of credit, please complete a free application at https://www.ibank.com/MyVault/Post/Loans.