Sign in to follow this  
GFT

Exxon Mobil Business Card

I applied and was approved for an Exxon Mobil Business Card (Revolver). $4k CL

I PG'd. Experian business score 79, 6 TLs reporting, LLC in 2011, in Business 2001.

Exactly. I kinda figured that you PG'd. Make sure that you utilize the account and keep your balances low.

Yikes. Why would anyone PG an EXXON FUEL card? Makes no sense.

Because your suppose to be.. Unless your meeting the min. requirements which most here do not!

Well, companies does have a standard which they base their decisions; however, I think that it would be incorrect to state that those standards are set in stone. Many underwrities have access to what I refer to as "blended reports". So, it is very possible for someone to not meet certain standards, but are still approved through no-pg means. Its happen to me. I have several revloving accounts that did not require PG, but since I had personal account with these companies, I think this help land the approval for the non-PG business accounts.

Well, companies does have a standard which they base their decisions; however, I think that it would be incorrect to state that those standards are set in stone. Many underwrities have access to what I refer to as "blended reports". So, it is very possible for someone to not meet certain standards, but are still approved through no-pg means. Its happen to me. I have several revloving accounts that did not require PG, but since I had personal account with these companies, I think this help land the approval for the non-PG business accounts.

Well true to a point.. Most likely you will get shut down if your honest and disclose that you don't meet the min time and revenue requirements especially with Citi, thats not to say you couldn't call and talk to under writing but alot of those over riding type decisions have been really scaled back and even taken away. Those alone have cost companies a lot of money and creditors are really sticking to there min requirements.