B* Tracker Spreadsheet obsolete-B* is dead

The last post in this topic was posted 2520 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, Unsurprisingly not listed on Transunion.com. If I am correct there is no benefit to adding extra services if you don't need bumping to happen immediately for TU. I'll stick with SmartCredit for the time being.

• 2 months later...

i am confused now about B*. I have been using the spreadsheet and my TU inq are at 54. I have a dispute come back today with TU so I decided to take a look at my inquiries. When I put them all in the counter it shows I have 53. When I just go through and count them all I come up with 75. If things started B* at 56, then if you actually count them all shouldn't you always be at or below 56?

I am confused. I was under the impression that you could only B* on TU with SCP and TUP. However last night I had 3 inquiries and after I just pulled MPM I only have 1. I knew I was close to B* so I have been paying attention. This morning I pulled SCP, MPM, and CK.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Bob, thanks but I already tried that one. I have tried to change the date at the top, changed the state easily, but the actual bump dates will roll down but will not be edited so that they coordinate with the start date onto the 10th of the month. I thought that there was probably one that was dated currently vs. two years ago much like your chart for days of C*. I tried to follow the directions but it keeps rebounding to the original date. does anyone have a format that is current to 2014? otherwise I will do it by hand. It keeps going back after each change and going back to the original for me.

I was using the version 3 of the original dated july 2012... was trying to get a start date of 9/10 as suggested or 9/20 which is the day after C* for ny...

It is quite a system and wonderful but not easily manipulated for me. Thanks Bob, I did try it many times but this is not my strength. However, I can autocad a labyrinth for you...

• 5 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 2520 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.