B* Tracker Spreadsheet obsolete-B* is dead

Valid EQ pullers:

AMEX CS

EqComp

MPM

USAA

Valid TU puller:

SCP

These CMS names are hyperlinks in the spreadsheet. Just click on them and they'll take u 2 the websites

pretty simple.

Edited by junkyour925

this is my first post i have trying to understand how bumping i down load the excel sheet and i was looking at the chop calendar and i dont see my state which is california does it work if you in this state ?

Help!

Ok, trying to utilize the tracker... Not sure how I'm not getting it but I'm definitely missing something. What do I need to put for the top 3 lines if Choppage was yesterday so I want my calendar to start yesterday 11/18 (or today 11/12?). The tally month as far as I understand it would be 11 since my calendar would be from Novembers choppage yesterday- December and for the TU tally start date I was attempting to put 11/18 since thats when I started pulling TU (last night) but I played around with the dates and I just keep getting the pop up error msg....

Can anyone help me out... trying to get my calendar to start on 11/18 and I don't even know when its supposed to end just assuming hypothetically it will end in 28-35 days from now depending on when Washington State chop date for december is...

this is intense...that or I am really dumb... thankfully you guys clearly know what you are doing!!

TY!

I am not able to download the newer version. I was able to access the 1st link in the thread, but not the one in the sign. line.

I get an error message that takes me back to the 1st page of the thread.

Suggestions?

I don't think I am ready to try this, but I want to read up on it and maybe try it after I have a clear understanding of the process.

Thanks,

I have spent the last few weeks reading up as much as possible on B*. Planning a big AOR that I want to go flawlessly. This excel spreadsheet seems very useful, just starting to wrap my head around all of this to start. Thanks for sharing!

Okay so I am not very computer savy and I am a bit confused with how to start using the spreadsheet. I understand to put a "y" in the coloumn everytime I check my report but I have questions about the top entries.

1)Calander begin date: Do I set this for the day I start pulling daily or for the date AFTER choppage occured in my state (NC)

2)EQ Tally month #: Keep getting an error that says it can not be the same month date as the calander begin date?

3)TU start date: what date should this be?

4)Grand total offsets: What are these and what numbers go here?

Sorry for the questions just can't seem to figure it out.

Hello, I have been trying to B* on both EQ and TU. I have noticed that every day that I pull My TU goes -1, then +1. Why is this happening? Am I using a puller(s) that is cross cancelling out the -1?

I am using USAA (All 3), MPM (All 3), CreditKarma (TU Only), Truecredit (TU Only), and Equifax (EQ only). I have not yet reached the required pulls for EQ, however TU seems to go (-minus) then (+plus) on the inqs?

Please advise - Thanks

Edited by creditmmax

Hello, I have been trying to B* on both EQ and TU. I have noticed that every day that I pull My TU goes -1, then +1. Why is this happening? Am I using a puller(s) that is cross cancelling out the -1?

I am using USAA (All 3), MPM (All 3), CreditKarma (TU Only), Truecredit (TU Only), and Equifax (EQ only). I have not yet reached the required pulls for EQ, however TU seems to go (-minus) then (+plus) on the inqs?

Please advise - Thanks

AFAIK, TU has a history of re-insertion. Maybe that is what is happening?

It appears with TU that I'm getting -minus and then +plus and then -minus alternating with each pull, It has been doing this for the last 3 days, very strange?

Edited by creditmmax

Please advise - Thanks

CK does some weird things to TU inqs. If you want to B* TU, you are going to have to sign up for TU Plus or Smart Credit. Those are the only 2 pullers that work. Truecredit and/or CK will not.

Please advise - Thanks

CK does some weird things to TU inqs. If you want to B* TU, you are going to have to sign up for TU Plus or Smart Credit. Those are the only 2 pullers that work. Truecredit and/or CK will not.

Thanks for the info, I will signup for TU plus, and stop using truecredit and CK. Question: Will my USAA and MPM work for TU or EQ or both? (I pull all 3 CRs from those). Thanks for the advice

So basically I'll be using the following from this point forward:

1) TU Plus (TU daily pull)

2) My Privacy Matters part of Eliminate ID theft (3 CR Daily pull)

3) USAA tri pull (3 CR Daily pull)

4) Equifax daily pull from Equifax.com (EQ Daily Pull)

Edited by creditmmax

Please advise - Thanks

Thanks for the info, I will signup for TU plus, and stop using truecredit and CK. Question: Will my USAA and MPM work for TU or EQ or both? (I pull all 3 CRs from those). Thanks for the advice

*Some* CK pulls over the course of a month might work for TU. How many (if any) has never really been proven. Plus its FREE, so you can still pull that one!

Please advise - Thanks

*Some* CK pulls over the course of a month might work for TU. How many (if any) has never really been proven. Plus its FREE, so you can still pull that one!

Very strange, again today with pulling TU Plus, USAA, MPM the inq's still are (-minus 1) and then (+plus 1). keeps going back and fourth with each pull. Any further ideas on this?

Please advise - Thanks

Very strange, again today with pulling TU Plus, USAA, MPM the inq's still are (-minus 1) and then (+plus 1). keeps going back and fourth with each pull. Any further ideas on this?

Plz explain EXACTLY what you mean by "(-minus 1) and then (+plus 1)".

So I have 11 INQ's on my credit report. I login to my TU Plus and pull credit and it says (1 hard inquiry removed, minus -1), then it shows only 10 inqs on my credit report. Next I goto MPM and pull my credit and transunion shows back to 11 inqs (+1 hard inq has been added to my CR), then I go and run USAA and TU shows (-minus 1 Hard inq) back to 10 INQ. Then I pull CK credit report and it says (+1 hard inq has been added to my CR) back to 11 INQ. So basically it keeps removing one inq and then adding one inq, back and fourth instead of removing with each pull on TU. By the way is is the same creditor inq that keeps dissapearing and re-appearing back from January 2013. Very strange? I got a few of them B* from Oct, Nov, Dec (and they have stayed off and have not re-appeared). I have no idea why all the sudden it has started doing this -/+ cycling of the same inq:

Any suggestions on this? I'm thinking that prehaps one of my pullers is cross-cancelling the other?

Edited by creditmmax

So I have 11 INQ's on my credit report. I login to my TU Plus and pull credit and it says (1 hard inquiry removed, minus -1), then it shows only 10 inqs on my credit report. Next I goto MPM and pull my credit and transunion shows back to 11 inqs (+1 hard inq has been added to my CR), then I go and run USAA and TU shows (-minus 1 Hard inq) back to 10 INQ. Then I pull CK credit report and it says (+1 hard inq has been added to my CR) back to 11 INQ. So basically it keeps removing one inq and then adding one inq, back and fourth instead of removing with each pull on TU. By the way is is the same creditor inq that keeps dissapearing and re-appearing back from January 2013. Very strange? I got a few of them B* from Oct, Nov, Dec (and they have stayed off and have not re-appeared). I have no idea why all the sudden it has started doing this -/+ cycling of the same inq:

Any suggestions on this? I'm thinking that prehaps one of my pullers is cross-cancelling the other?

I have a pretty good feeling that this could be caused by CK (and not having any other TU-pullers that are good for B*). Now that you have TU Plus, you eventually will see positive B*. Be patient and pull everyday! If you want to speed it up, signup for Smart Credit as well.

I know I'm a newbie and stupid, I do know most of the lingo and I looked everywhere but I can't find what B* and C* means. Would someone be nice enough and tell me?

Can I get some info on what TU Plus is called now? I don't see a TU Plus product.